Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Strong!
Happy Saturday, y’all! 😀
“Endure adversities manfully; Eternal life is worthy of all these conflicts, yea, and of greater.”
-Thomas À Kempis
“It is good for me that I have been afflicted; That I might learn thy statutes. I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, And that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.”
Psalm 119:71, 75 KJV
Always CONSIDER the eternal!
Never forget.
Have a day as lovely as the Lord! 😊💙🩵👑📖🔥❤️🔥
#endure #Endurance #FireEqualsGold #GodUsesBrokenPeople #hope #thomasakempis #OldBooksAreMyFriends #nerd #bibliophile
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!
Popular Posts
"Attractive" or a "Turnoff?" (What Do The Guys Think?)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


🩵
ReplyDelete