Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

The garden story… 🐝


















 One lovely, gorgeous, sunny morning I was singin’, prayin’, and waterin’ my garden. 

Everything was so nice and I felt so peaceful and pleased. 


La, de, dah! Praise you, Jesus! 🎼 😁

Smile. 


Quite innocently, I let a nice thick stream of water flow into my rose bush, dead heading her beautiful red flowers, and admiring her poetic loveliness. 


“Wha… ?! OUCH!!! Ahhhh!!!” 😮 


I ran for my little life. 

Barefoot. 

Through the rough gravel. 

And I was being chased! 

Oh me. 


3 fat yellow jacket stings on my leg later, turns out I was quite casually watering an entire HUGE colony and nest of hundreds of VICIOUS yellow jackets! 🐝 😮 


Well, my brave and courageous Daddy (Randall Hartinger) fixed them up real nice, and we ended up sending 333 of them into a watery-soapy Grave (thanks to our handy shop vac!)! 


(Smug grin)


Oh, lovely vengeance. 


And? It made for a nice analogy. 


Never let wicked devils distract you from your garden of prayer. Otherwise, you may end up with a place of weeds and the vineyard of the slothful. 


Dad pointed out how Jeremiah 33:3 tied in so well (to the dead bee count): 


“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭33‬:‭3‬ ‭KJV‬‬


This is also the 411th chapter from the end of the Bible in the 66; Thus connecting to the 1611 (411 equals 1611)! 


Pretty amazing. 🩵💙


“I went down into the garden of nuts To see the fruits of the valley, And to see whether the vine flourished, And the pomegranates budded.”

‭‭Song of Solomon‬ ‭6‬:‭11‬ ‭KJV‬‬


Oh… And never casually water a yellow jacket nest. It’s not fun. 😉 


P.S. This little Frog was havin’ fun in my garden, so I got some pics of the little guy. 😁


#GardenLove #NoWasps #DadSavedTheDay #frogs #gardening #FarmLife

Comments

  1. Woah! That must have been painful. And terrifying. You know, Elisabeth got stung by a bee on her foot the other day, although its not as painful as a wasp sting, it still made her feel bad. 😕 She actually got stung last year, on her foot, - just like the other day - although, last time she accidentally stepped on it, this time it flew into her boot and stung her. 😐

    By the way, that lil' froggie is so cute! 😘😱😍

    Love~Miriam A.G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! 😮
      Poor baby!
      I’ve been stung soooo many times by yellow jackets, it’s not even funny. They’re rough!
      Thank you, Miriam! You win the award for interesting comments! I just checked Facebook and felt bored out of my mind… haha 😉

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Hope! That just made my day! 😁🥹😘💖 [Seriously. 😉] thank you. 😊🫶🏻

      Love~Miriam A.G.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!

Popular Posts