Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
The rainbow sign! 🌈
I was sitting in the car, reading a random passage of Scripture, when I looked down and a little, tiny, vibrant rainbow 🌈 was highlighting right over this verse:
“Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, The same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord's doing, And it is marvellous in our eyes?”
Matthew 21:42 KJV
I quickly pointed it out to my Dad (Randall Hartinger) before it disappeared! But he saw it! 😁
Dad pointed out how God was highlighting the fact that this is the first mention of “Scriptures” in the New Testament, and it’s a 777, 777, 777 sequence! (7+7+7=21!)
21= Scriptures in Bible numerics, and this is 21: 21+21! 😮
7 points to God’s SEALING of things and Divine Completion. 🌈 ☀️
What a beautiful sign for this day!
#Rainbow #Sign #Scripture #Matthew21vs42
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!
Popular Posts
"Attractive" or a "Turnoff?" (What Do The Guys Think?)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Wow, that is so neat! I love rainbows. Awesome. 💖
ReplyDelete~Love, Miriam A.G.
🩵
ReplyDelete