Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

More love/ Your favorite writer?






Happy New day, y’all! 😀


Who are your favorite writers? 


Next to Jesus and the writers of the Bible, my favorite writer is… Guess……..


My Dad! (Randall Hartinger)! 

He’s the best! No joke. 😁💙🩵


I also love Watchman Nee, Fenelon, Guyon, Bunyan, Brother Lawrence, and on and on… 😉 


Hope your day is epic! 😊🩵💙👑❤️‍🔥🔥


#MoreLove #MoreOfJesus #FavoriteWriter #Hope #dailydevotion #journaling #OldBooksAreMyFriends #bibliophile

Comments

  1. 🩵
    There aren't many writers that make me want to read other books they've written, apart from you-know-who. I'm enjoying a book by Eric and Leslie Ludy though at the moment and I'll probably read some more of their stuff, so thanks for introducing them to me. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!

Popular Posts