Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

My Week. :) (some pics of artwork, etc...)

Hey y'all! As usual (don't you get sick of reading this...) I've been BUSY. ha ha But it's a good kind of busy. :) I hope you're all well and I couldn't be better. The life of a Christian really is fulfilling. Sigh.


Stuff that's been keeping me busy:


-We attacked our yard with a diligence. We've done a lot including: weeding in our huge flower garden, mulching our garden, mulching around trees, stacking wood (and moving a whole pile to another spot), chopping/splitting wood, de-junking under our deck, taking metal to the scrap yard, and lots of other stuff to get our yard looking amazing. Really. :) It was really fun using a pitch fork to get the mulch out of our trailer because it reminded me of haying. :) (My "country girl spirit" comes out occasionally....)


-We went long boarding. :) I hadn't done it in a while, but I was pleased to find that I hadn't lost much of my skill. My sister and I also did "double" long boarding (where we are both on it). It was fun. :)


- Went to a Bible study at a Beloved family in Christ's house.
- Played some basketball.
- I did some artwork last week and here's some pics:

(A dogwood flower done in graphite)

(A tulip done in graphite)

(a horse and a cowboy done in charcoal)

(a guy on a horse done in charcoal)

( Two horses- done in charcoal)

( A guy I drew as inspiration for a story I'm working on. He's just been beat up for preaching the gospel- hence the bloody scratches and sweat dripping... ha ha. This was done in ink and water color.)

(A sketch of my dear friend Anna- done in graphite)



- We have also been throwing knives! Yes, throwing knives! It's been SOO much fun learning this new sport as a family. I'll have to get some pics out soon. (This Country girl wanna-be really enjoys sports that remind her of being in the country... ha ha.)


Well, I feel like this has been a pretty short (and boring) post, but I can't apologize. I have things to do! ha ha :) I think I'm gonna go play guitar and sing with my sister right now. I've been struggling to get my voice to harmonize better with everyone....

Hope you're all as blessed as I am!
I love you all, stay strong for Jesus, and KEEP THYSELF PURE. <3

~Princess Purity <3 Hope Jerusalem











Comments

  1. Beautiful art! And it is so cool that you are learning to throw knives! I am too!!!! I got a set of throwing knives for CHRISTmas! :D
    Blessings!
    ~Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I know, knife throwing us like one of my new favorite sports. :)
      What do you use as targets? We use trees and logs with paper targets nailed on.
      We looked into buying some, but why pay money when you'll tear them up anyway and have just as fun with your homemade ones? Ha ha

      Delete
    2. I know! It is really fun!
      I just use large pieces cardboard for targets, sense I'm not that good at my aim yet. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts