Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

"Where Are The Real Men?"

So, a little while ago I did a blog post talking about what was truly attractive to a godly guy (http://princesspurity.blogspot.com/2014/02/attractive-or-turnoff-what-do-guys-think.html).

And since I hammer at the girls a lot (since I am a girl I feel like can get away with it!), I decided to talk about what is truly attractive to a godly girl. What do girls like to see in Christ-like guys?




You know what this generation really needs? We need more PATRIARCHAL and godly men who are raising up some PATRIARCHAL and godly young men for all us young ladies who need/want leaders! This society as a whole has just totally switched the roles of males and females drastically. All you see now are wimpy Ahab sorry excuses for guys ("Jerks" would be a better word to describe them!) and bossy Jezebel women who try to-and succeed in-controlling the wimpy guys jerks. So sad.

So, let me preface this post with this:
All the things I'm saying here about the guys can be thrown right back at us girls.
At the end of my list of what I'm looking for in my future spouse I have a note that says this:
NOTE: Everything here is what I desire in my future spouse (and anything else good I may have left out), but I want to relate all this to ME as well. I need to be walking in all the above in order to attract that amazing guy.

I keep a journal entitled "My Journal of Manhood" and sadly, it's pretty empty. Partly due to the fact that I haven't had much time to write in it, and, well... partly due to the fact that I don't have hardly any examples of truly godly men for me to write about! I seriously only know a VERY small amount of guys that would qualify as TRUE men of God. (This is very sad for me as a young lady to behold. I know that true godly women are very scarce as well, but if the men would RISE up we might have more women humbling themselves!)

The first page of my journal says this:

"My Journal of Manhood.
   "There's a Great LOSS of true masculinity."
The cry of godly young women everywhere:
"Where are the true men of God?!"
There's only a few..."

 Us godly young women really do lament the fact that there are NO TRUE Patriarchal men out there! We want to see them RISE up! We really do!

Here's a verse that is my prayer as well: "Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men." Psalms 12:1

What do holy girls want to see in guys?
I'm going to give you the honest opinion of a young lady (myself) and speak on behalf of all the other  young ladies who'd agree with me. (WARNING: If you are a proud Jezebel than you WILL NOT like what I have to say! But, if you are a humble handmaiden of Jesus than you'll be "Amening" me the whole way.)

We love Patriarchal leaders.
We like to see guys get up and take charge. We see examples of truly Patriarchal men in the Bible that we admire and we want to see the men in our lives emulating them. I'm talking about Great Men of God such as: Noah, Moses, Abraham, David, Joshua, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, and Paul just to name a few. These men were preachers of righteousness, men of Faith, men of Courage, strong men, men of war, and men who literally hazarded their lives for the name of Jesus.
We DO NOT like wimpy Ahab jerks. We also do not like Jezebels. We want to see guys who LEAD the women in their lives, and who STAND UP for Truth at all costs.

We love CHRIST-LIKE guys.
Of course, since Jesus Christ has all our hearts and love, we REALLY want to see guys who are Christ-like. Our First love is one AMAZING man, and we wouldn't even consider the possibility of being attracted to a guy unless he was running fast and hard after Jesus and exuding our Prince's amazingly HOLY qualities. He's gonna have to be ON-FIRE for God and living sold out for Him in order for us to even notice him.

We love PURE guys.
We like to see the PURE light of Jesus shining out of their holy eyes.
We DO NOT like those nasty-little-beady-eyed-devil-jerks who treat women like they are a bunch of meat. *YUCK and SICK* We do not like flirts. Those guys who have a new girl friend every other week, and try to lead every girl on that they meet are plain disgusting to us. Guys who try to get all the attention on themselves whenever they're around you are not attractive at all. We like guys who have all their focus on glorifying Jesus Christ and pointing you to Him. We like guys who VALUE purity. We like guys that have "fallen into a deep sleep" until Jesus awakens them with their special "Eve." We respect guys who live like they are "Already taken" by their future wives, and don't cheapen the priceless value of your purity. We like guys who realize that a virtuous women is a jewel with a price far above rubies.

We love STREET PREACHERS.
We really admire those guys who's eyes shine with lion-like boldness and Christ-like passion. The ones who STAND in the gap and lift up their voices and preach. Our interest is truly piqued  when we see guys who literally are not afraid to get beat up, or hazard their life, or even die for Jesus. That's admirable. We like to see the gospel and repentance preached to all those lost souls everywhere. We like guys who don't care about what men think (Galatians 1:10), but are just absolutely crazy fools for Christ! We like men who are Strong and Courageous Soldiers in the Lord's army. Guys who are brave WARRIORS. (All our little girl dreams of handsome Knights and brave Warriors actually don't disappear as we get older! They just mature and deepen, and then we start to long for him only to have our hopes and dreams crushed by the sheer lack of REAL men out there.)

We love HOLY men:
We do know that our future husbands will not be "perfect" men, but we do want guys who are striving for perfection. Guys who ARE perfect through Jesus Christ. We love guys who are reading and studying their Bibles, men who LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Jesus with all their beings (more than us), men of prayer (praying for hours), men who truly praise God with all their hearts, men who preach the Word, men who are different from every other "Joe Cool" out there, and men who are HOLY even though the whole world is wicked. We want men who are stronger than us Spiritually so it's not an "unequal yoke", and so they can wash us in the water of the word.

We love initiators.
Guys who show initiative in a relationship and lead it are real men.
We love it when they woo us carefully and help us guard our precious hearts. We like it when they pursue us in a pure and godly way, always looking to Jesus as their wonderful example of the perfect lover.


And now for a list:
 We like men with back-bone, bearded lion -like men (beards not only make guys look better they also instantly command respect! I’m pretty opinionated about guys having them! Ha ha ), men who are willing to stand up and protect us weaker vessels, men who are STRONG, men who are NOT Ahab, men who aren't afraid of using their swords and seeing spiritual blood, real Fathers who protect their daughters, young men who respect our godly fathers (Little known fact: if you want to win the heart of a girl with a good Father- win Her father’s heart first! You’ll be well on your way to winning her heart!), hard workers, family leaders, God-pleasers, soul winners, Warrior-Poets, examples of purity, and... PATRIARCHS. Period. We just want REAL PATRIARCHS to stand up in this evil day.

My Dad is a GREAT example of what a Patriarch should be. PRAISE THE LORD that I have a father that I can look up to and trust with my heart! To read more about my amazing Daddy go read 
this post and read the part about my Dad. <3

Here's a quote I like by C.T. Studd:
"Before the world. Aye, before the sleepy, luke-warm, faithless, namby-pamby Christian world. We will dare to trust our God. We will venture our all for Him. We will live and we will die for Him. And we will do it with His joy unspeakable singing aloud in our hearts."

And now for some verses:

Titus 2:6-8,
"Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded. In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you."

1 Timothy 6:11-12,
 "But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses."

1 John 2:13-14,
"I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one."


Proverbs 20:29,

"The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the grey head."
Ezekiel 22:30,
"And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."

Ezekiel 13:5,
"Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the Lord."
Ephesians 6:13,
"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

1 Corinthians 16:13,
"Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong."
11 Kings 9:30-33,
"And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window. And as Jehu entered in at the gate, she said, Had Zimri peace, who slew his master? And he lifted up his face to the window, and said, Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs. And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot."
Time for the men to tread upon some Jezebels! And may the women stop being jezebels as well. Lord help us. We NEED PATRIARCHS!

Comments

  1. So true, most men to day are nothing but limp wrist sissy's, the are Ahab's, The Lord wants Men to lead, and to be strong. but most men are not fulfilling their duty! great post sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job sister keep it up ;-) love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so refreshing to hear a young lady speaking like you do. Where I am from, I don't see any young ladies thinking this way or living this way. This is very discouraging for me and my son. My son is praying for someone who will follow what God's word says (KJV), not wear men's clothes and wants to be a keeper at home. He gets laughed at around here. I homeschooled my son and didn't think it right to send him off to the world for college, so he does his Bible school training over the internet. He works hard, door knocks and love street preaching and I see God grooming him for serving the Lord! Praise God, I am so encouraged to see someone who actually believes as we do! God's word is the ultimate authority!! I have enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts