Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

I'm Back! :)

Howdy folks! I am back. I have been BUSY and pretty sick lately (I caught a cold, but when I get a cold it all stays up in my head and then I end up with massive headaches. ha ha). But, I'm finally getting a tad bit better. Though I can't sing high right now and I had to sing on Thanksgiving for some family members and, ahem, it wasn't too nice. I'm glad I could get away with singing alto though...

This month is gonna be really disciplined for our family as we have to really get organized in our business. Please pray for us! I may not find too much time to get on here.

My birthday is also this coming month and all I can think about is how FAST time sure does fly by! I tell you what.

The trip to Mississippi and Oklahoma was such a blessing and I'll give you some highlights:
Mississippi:
  • Reuniting with some beloved family in Christ.
  • Praying, praising God, and hearing the word of God preached.
  • Prayer pacing out in that beautiful country (woods, ponds, trees, animals, etc.).
  • Campus preaching at "LSU". Oh wow. That was a BLESSING! We prayer paced around the campus, then lots of men preached with boldness, loads of tracts were handed out, and lots of people got the gospel. I was so blessed to get to witness to so many different people and also listen in on some other's conversations (sometimes it's fun to hear how other people answer hard questions! ha ha). That was definitely the biggest highlight of the trip as I love campus preaching and going out with so many soldiers of God just made it all the more glorious. :)
  • It was such a good trip and I really do miss everyone a lot. I pray we can see each other face to face again this side Jordan. (The trip was very blessed but I really don't have time to write much more...sadly....).
Oklahoma:
  • Reuniting with our sister church.
  • Getting to have a time of "Deliverance" with them and growing our fervent charity one with another all the more. It sure is nice to have a church where we agree to agree doctrinally in every area. They desire to move here with us but we are just praying that God will move mountains to make it possible.
  • Preaching at an abortion clinic.
  • Getting much needed encouragement and fellowship.

So, I haven't done much artwork (due to business) but I have done one drawing and one painting. SO here's the pics:

 An ink drawing....
And a water color painting....


Well, folks I know this is short but I need to get to bed 'cuz I have a BUSY and intense month ahead of me. I hope you all are well and blessed! Keep standing for Jesus dear souls.

KEEP THYSELF PURE!

Your sis in Christ,
~Hope Jerusalem<3

Comments

Popular Posts