Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Dad’s honour post for us girls!!! 🩵

This is what I wrote to Dad for his sweet post: 

Oh my, Dad!!! This was sooo super sweet and lovely, it made
Me smile sooo big!!! :D
Actually, I’m quite speechless. 
I have literally THE BEST parents in The entire world!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
My Dad, you are sooo amazing, godly, and wonderful!!! I TRULY want to marry a guy who is JUST LIKE YOU. (No joke.)
You are the perfect exemplary person of balanced and pure Patriarchy that I know of!!! 
You are way too kind, Dad!!! I’m so glad that I was raised to be a godly/ virtuous daughter!!! Otherwise, who knows what kind of daughter I could’ve been… 
All glory to the KING!!!! 👑 
I love y’all sooooooooo much!!!!! For ever!!!! 
-Hope Jerusalem Eve 🩵🩵🩵😍😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍🔥💥✨










 









This "dust and ashes" dad hath chosen to make a post of honour for his daughters, though for no particular occasion.


Words fail to express the exceeding joy which these daughters, of whom the world is not worthy, bring unto Heather, my "Missing Rib," and unto myself. These be my loyal and faithful daughters of my household: Hope, Grace, Faith, Havilah, Hadassah, and Hosanna.


Wonderful daughters are they, vessels of Jesus Christ, and the graciousness of God is daily made manifest in His giving them unto us.


Hope Jerusalem Eve, thou art a brave whisperer of chickens, a leader by nature, a Sister Soldier Warrior Princess, beloved organizer of the Beloved Ballet Company, dancer, songwriter, singer, musician, artist, and faithful intercessor in prayer. Thou dost light every room with sunlight from above. Our oft fellowship in the Word, heart-to-heart talks between father and daughter, and the mutual joy of Bible discoveries and number gems, are but a foretaste of eternity in the New Jerusalem and the New earth and New Universe. Thy love for the Lord CANNOT be quenched, Diamond Daughter. Thy faith is contagious!


Grace, thou art my pretty little red-head (grown up), with a neat touch of Hartinger Humour. Thy singing is astounding, and I thank thee for all the ways thou hast helped me on the homestead. I delight in thy paintings (especially the King James of England castles), thy violin playing, thy spiritual insight, thy calligraphy, thy sweet notes, and thy care for the country critters. Ever look Forward, for thy future is golden. 


Faith, thy smile doth brighten our lives. Thy dancing is modest, dedicated, and glorifying to God. Thy calligraphy is excellent (full of colour and creativity), and thy prayers are so sweet. I am eager to see what God hath in store for thee.


Havilah, when thou playest upon the piano, the very atmosphere is afire with God’s gift. Thy grand jeté leaps and twirls are magnificent, and thy tender personality is of another world. Press into the Kingdom, dear one, for His plans for thee are EPIC.


Hadassah, thou art quick to run and greet me, and it delighteth my soul. Thou art a faithful student of scripture numerics, used of the Lord for His service. Ever eager to accompany me on walks, thou dost joyfully discover the Lord’s gold in His Word. Listening to thee and Hosanna sing from the hymn book is precious. Thy zeal to read fourteen chapters of the Bible each day is a "be still, my heart" moment. Never cease to devour THE BOOK.


Hosanna, thou art as sweet as honey. Thou dost race Hadassah to greet me, and it maketh me smile. Thy skill at chess is beyond thy years, and I remember well when thou didst run to me, elated, saying, “I beat Hava in chess for the first time; it’s because I listened to your chess sermon!” Thy grasp of hens and roosters is unmatched. They cannot escdape thee, thou country girl. When thou dost pick random topics from our Alabaster Box of 1000’s of topical treasures, the Golden Altar of topics, and the Bread Basket of Bible verses, it is a highlight of my week and meticulously timed PROVIDENCE. 


Time would fail me to speak further, but this lowly servant, mere mud in the Maker’s mighty hand, doth pray without ceasing for each of you. We give thanks unto God for such wondrous Handmaidens of Heaven. Though ye shall marry, ye will ever be Hartingers by blood. 


Arise, daughters, and may the Holy Ghost work mightily in the spiritual and physical realm “busting things up” in Satan’s dark domain, for Jesus’ great Name and for His Kingdom’s sake. I honour the Lord in thee, Daughters of this dust and ashes dad. Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts