Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Howdy.... :) Randomity (Is that a word?)

Hey. :)

Yes, I am aware of the fact that I have been neglecting this poor blog. Sorry!

As usual, I have been busy, busy, and busy. ha ha 

I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I do have an "Awkward and Awesome" post coming up soon (when I can find time...).

So, how's everyone? I'm still sick (believe it or not) but I know it's my own fault. I just don't eat as healthy as I should... ha ha Seeing I haven't been really healthy since Thanksgiving I think that I should probably do something about it! ;)

Here's a good quote I liked: "There are three stages in the work of God: Impossible. Difficult. Done."
                                                                                -Hudson Taylor
So true. With God nothing is impossible.

(I'm trying to think of more random things to type out..... hmmmm..... let's see.......)

Look at this picture (I want to paint it!)




For some reason sunsets and sunrises are my favorite type of scenes. Oh, and did y'all know that I really, really like looking at the sky all the time.... (I take watching for Jesus' soon return literally! *wink wink*)

Today was a beautiful day (in the 70's here). I also had a great day learning/listening to awesome sermons, and seeing God work and move in the midst of our Church. I just love our church and our fervent charity and unity that we have. :)

I miss my friends/family in Christ.

The Lord has been really laying Psalms 34 on my heart lately. Such a beautiful Psalm. <3 You should go read it.

Well, was this random enough for you? :D

 I better get off of here. Not feeling incredible and I want to go to bed! ha ha

I hope you all are well, blessed, and full of joy unspeakable tonight! Have a great week, and I'll stop by sooner or later. Trying to redeem the time....

Vale la Peña,
Hope Jerusalem <3
Romans 8:18

Comments

Popular Posts