Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Ginger Brew-Random post

Howdy folks. :) What's up? Anybody HAPPY? :)

JULY ALREADY?! Really?!
I'm Getting my braces off in 9 days. I shall have a count down everyday till then! ha ha After 4 yours you can say I'm overly excited....


 So, I had a productive day which included buying my Dad and I "ginger beer" (obviously non-alcoholic) at a local store called "Fresh Market. Have you ever tried this drink? It's my favorite! I do not like soda like at all, but this stuff really does taste like real ginger. :) Here's a pic:
 
 
 
We also started working on our hedge in the back. We have a very tall hedge, so tall, in fact, you have to stand on top of our truck in order to cut it! And we pull our trailer behind us and throw all the clippings in it.
After doing lots of landscaping on our own yard today, my Dad decided to give us all a "trailer ride" because we had to go dump the hedge clipping anyway. It was fun! We looked like a bunch of dirty sweaty rednecks -who were really enjoying themselves- in a redneck trailer flying down the road a little ways. ha ha :) My family and I like to find fun even in work. We laugh and just throw joy right into the middle of everything. People who have worked with us have commented on how joyful we can be while also doing hard work. Well, Praise God.
Oh! That reminds me- The other day I saw a license plate that said, "Prayzi". (Remember my last post?) That got me excited. :)

Well, That's all the random things I can think of to write at this moment.

Love y'all!

And remember: Guard your heart and KEEP THYSELF PURE.
Your sis in Christ,
~Hope Jerusalem<3

Comments

Popular Posts