Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

I am still alive!

Greetings in the Holy name of Jesus! Believe it or not I am still alive. I feel like I have completely neglected this poor blog.
I actually completely finished this post and then something happened and deleted the whole thing! Talk about discouraging. Ha ha Well, I am at it again...

My life has been Crazy busy this year but no excuses; I could have made time I'm sure. I have missed this blog, thought about plenty of post ideas, and even set out to write a post a few times in the past couple of months but was hindered. So sad.

My life as of late:
Nearing my 8th spiritual birthday (the 25th of this month); I'm going to be an aunt (so exciting!); working crazy with my dad; drawing closer to my Saviour; drawing photo realism with graphite; music with my family and Church; trusting God; thanking God for trials; and awaiting my Beloved's soon return.

I recently gave God a full surrender again and have experienced great peace,  joy and delight in leaving all my cares with Him! What a delicious sense of freedom to not have to worry but to know that my Mighty God is in control and knows exactly what I desire and need. The more I stay my mind on Him the more He rewards with peace and contentment. So lovely.

Well, I must ask for forgiveness from all my faithful readers awaiting my return. I will be meditating and praying about another post here soon.
Much charity and many blessings and mercy and peace be upon you!
His lover,
Hope Jerusalem

Comments

  1. LONG TIME!!!! Where have you been??? Believe it or not, a lot of people like your blog.. am humbly included on that list.

    I hope to see, MANY of your posts on your blog soon. At least, ONCE in a week.

    Stay UNSHAKABLE in CHRIST JESUS!!!

    From,
    Zion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm sorry sis! No excuses... Hopefully I can try to squeeze in a post at least once a week.:) Thank you for the encouragement. You stand strong as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts