Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Update/ Country Living/ I'm Still Alive

Hey Y'all! I am actually still alive. :) And I am very blessed and very happy in Jesus. :) Life is such an adventure.

I hope it is well with your souls. God is so good. How can you not love Him with all your heart and seek His heart with everything you have?

I have finally traded my "country girl-wanna-be" status to "Country girl" (or "mountain girl" to be a little more specific). I'm SOOOOOOO blessed to finally live in the country! So that explains my leave of absence from this blog. I will try to get out here a little more frequently. Hopefully...









Things keeping me busy as of late:
-Helping run, and working full time in, my Dad's business. Very fulfilling to be working for ourselves :)

- Country life things like: gardening (sooo much ridiculous fun to grow your own garden!), tree work, swinging in our hammock, growing flowers, landscaping, creating natural stone seats around a fire pit, lots of bonfires, taking LOADS of neat pictures, and dreaming about the animals we want. :) We're working on our chicken coop and should get some chicks this fall (which is SOO exciting). I want to name three of them Myrrh, Peace, and Joy (we'll see...). And I'm dreaming about my "Jubilee" goat, and "Faithful" mule. Ha ha. Perhaps....
Mud, camo, and work boots are now a normal part of life. LOVE how the Lord brought us here. Mountain fresh air, deer (even some "Pig bald" ones!), turkey, hay, tractors, wood, plaid shirts, and hard work. Everything I like. :)


-Dancing ballet in our "Beloved Ballet Company" group. No worries. I'm sure when you think of ballet all you see is skimpy leotards and tights, thick stage make-up, and an idolatrous drive to dance for man. We dress in modest clothes and have a heart that dances only for the Lord. I LOVE to dance for Jesus! <3 a="" alone="" also="" and="" aradosi="" as="" ballet="" been="" christ="" church="" company="" dance="" favorite="" for="" fun="" god="" good="" group="" has="" here="" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhNhf0xzRZI" in="" inspiration="" is:="" it="" little="" n="" of="" one="" ones="" our="" s="" target="_blank" teaching="" the="" their="" them="" to="" us.="" videos="" watch.="" watching="" well.="">VIDEO



-Fall is almost here (my favorite season). I'm excited about are Annual Autumn tea party that we host at our house. :)





- Been learning more Spanish phrases that I can say while witnessing to Hispanics (and giving them a Spanish tract). It's such a blessing to get to speak to people in their own language. Praise God!

Other things keeping me busy:
Reading/ studying my Bible, hanging out with my Church, witnessing, Photography, journaling, trying out new healthy recipes, helping with babies (which I love), sewing, and country living, :)

Well, I hope this is a good update for y'all!
Be thou blessed in Jesus, ~Hope Jerusalem <3 p="">

Comments

Popular Posts