Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Update on my life/Country living/Christian Ballet

 Howdy, y’all! :) I’m hoping to be a little more faithful out here with blog posts (please bear with me if I fail...). :) 

So, my life as if late...

The world has been crazy, of course, but God has been faithful and Amazing in our lives! :) 

I’m now, officially (hee hee), a REAL country girl now. :) I thank God practically everyday for moving us up to this BEAUTIFUL mountain. I have 4 Hens and 1 (baby right now) Rooster. I have a Blue Ameraucana named Myrrh, a buff Orpington named Aloe, 2 Egyptian chickens named Camphire and Cinnamon, and a (brand new baby) black copper maran rooster named Hezekiah. I’m still hoping/ praying for goats ;) and a mule. Ha ha 

Here’s some pics: 










We’ve also been doing a lot of (Christian and Modest) ballet for Jesus. :) My company (The Beloved Ballet Company) is actually putting on our first production called “The Rare Rose Production” this spring (hopefully this June)! I’m very excited about that. :) Here’s some pics: 














So, yeah. Short update for now. :) More posts to come! :) Hope you’re all well, blessed by Jesus, and Happy in Him. :) -Hope Jerusalem  ❤️❤️


Comments

  1. Thank you for the sweet update precious Maiden of Virtue. You bring Glory to God in all you do! I love your ballet pose outdoors....gorgeous. Baby chick in tutu will entertain me forever I think ;-) Love Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome, dear Sister! ❤️ Praise Jesus! :) I know, the ballet chick is one of my favorites as well. And my sister Faith wanted to do a ballet photo shoot Outside, so photo credits to her. ❤️❤️ Love, Hope

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts