Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Why Ballet?

 Okay, so ballet gets a bad rap in the world. I get that. There’s  Serious immodesty, Jezebel spirits, guys touching girls (not obeying 1 Corinthians 7:1, etc.), thick and gross looking makeup, and dancing for no reason at all except to please man. Sad, very sad. But that’s not why I and my sisters do it. 


We dance because it is a command to dance for Jesus in the Bible! I grew up really enjoying dance; twirling and spinning I dreamed of becoming a ballerina. :) The dreamed died a little as I got older and busy, but I still wanted to dance… I was pretty discouraged by the bad dancing and immodesty of the world. But when I saw a video by a company called “Paradosi Ballet Company” (Disclaimer: I don’t agree with everything they do!) and saw how you could take Ballet and turn it MODEST and CHRISTIAN-I was excited. :) There was hope for ballet! :) 




That’s when I created the Beloved Ballet Company. David (in the Bible) danced for the Lord and David means “Beloved”, so that’s why I named it that. 


I love everything about dancing for Jesus! ❤️❤️❤️



It encourages and blesses others while blessing The Lord. :) 




We do dances for people and even put on productions, all for Gods glory! There’s NO clapping for man, no immodesty, no thick makeup nonsense, and no guys touching girls. 



The challenge of ballet is one of the things I like. The exercises are HARD (ballet is WAaaayyyy harder than it looks, y’all!) but they teach you discipline and endurance. It helps you to stay strong physically, and helps you take care of the temple of the Holy Ghost. The stretches we do help with flexibility, and relieves pain in your muscles, and gives you energy. You also can redeem the time and not be idolatrous about fitness though! We can do all of our exercises and stretches in 30 minutes, and then can work on dances for another 10- 30 minutes. That’s all! :) 



So, why ballet? Because it can be done for Jesus’s glory and gain! :) Take the time to dance for Jesus, Saints! It’s a beautiful thing! ❤️❤️ God delights in it and blesses it. :) 


























Praise Jesus for the opportunity to dance! Love, Hope ❤️❤️



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts