Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

In love

I am sooo in love!!!!!!!

Sigh

I don think any other girl can be as happy as me. :) Jesus is truly the fulfillment of all your longings. Seriously. I used to think, "Sure sure. That sounds nice but really, you can't really fall in love with Jesus can you?" And than brush it off. Well, now that I really have experienced it myself, well, there's NO going back for me!

I really really like the love story of Brayden and Talitha Waller. Their courtship story is recorded in the movie " Betrothed" which is extremely good! I don't typically watch movies but I do enjoy this one a lot. I wish there were more love stories like this one. I know mine will be even better! Ha ha but I do want a wedding kind of like hers ( not extremely fancy or all that).
Watch this video. It's beautiful! I also really like Jewish dancing ( I can do some...)


Comments

Popular Posts