Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Random Post- Where I've been... Honeymoon, etc.

Howdy y'all! I hope you all are doing great, and Yes, I do come bearing LOTS of "excuses" for not being on here in like so long. ha ha Here's my list:

-I was sick. Pretty sick. (I didn't look pretty though!) And so after I was ill, well, my family got ill too. So I got to help take care of them. (We are still not all better.) I then got sick again (so fun) so that didn't help.
It was fun running the house though when both my parents were down. Good "Keeper-at-home" training. :)

-Since my Mom got sick I've been helping taking over teaching the littlest kids. They can be SOO easy to teach some days, and then, ahem, not "so easy" other days. It's good training for me though so I'm thankful for this opportunity. We go through a Proverb a day for their Bible study (I also lead in worship with my guitar- They are so cute when they sing!) and it's neat to see how they are learning Proverbs.

- Been witnessing and street preaching all month due to all the "joyful" shoppers. Actually everybody was in ROTTEN moods. ("Tis the season to be jolly?" ha ha) I have some neat testimonies to share later...

- Been working on a Three Part Courtship Series of blog posts. I have yet to complete them... ha ha My apologies Ellie that it's taking this LONG to finish! :/

- My three friends and I all had birthdays this month. Had a LOT of letters/gifts to complete....

- Been getting prepared for some FUN New Year street preaching were going to do. Testimonies later...

- Been BUSY with all my billions of day to day things that I need/have to complete. ha ha

Well I could give more excuses but I need to hurry and finish this post. I have a TON of stuff to do!

For the month of January I'm taking what I call "A Honeymoon " with my Saviour. It's where I take a break from anything "distracting" and totally focus on seeking God and pursuing His heart. I felt like this is what God wanted me to do. And I thought it'd be a great idea to start out the year with that. :) Click here to read my post when I did my "Honeymoon" in July.

I'll answer all your emails, finish all blog posts, share my thoughts for the new year, review my 2013, and share testimonies all in February.

Well, better get. I hope you all have a BLESSED new year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all!
~Princess Hope<3

-

Comments

  1. I hope you have a blessed New year too!
    That's all right about the post, I'm sure it will be extra good! :D
    ~Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I wish I could get under "inspiration" and hurry and finish it! I'm very sorry it's taken this LONG!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts