Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

HELLO! What's going on right now, sunshine awards, and life.

Hi y'all! Wow. I tell you what, I have been BUSY! As in B.U.S.Y. Busy, busy.

I don't even know where to begin. I feel like I have completely abandoned this poor blog. ha ha

I have been awarded the "Sunshine Award" by Ellie over at her blog.  Thanks Ellie!
Here's her questions:

What are your modesty standards?



 I don't wear pants at all. I don't wear anything that is "revealing" (such as tight clothes, short skirts, low necks, etc.). All my skirts are below my knee (more like mid calf actually) or longer, my favorite length is floor length. I wear high necks but I don't believe that showing your collar bone is nakedness. Does that make sense?
What is your favorite modest swimsuit?


I typically wear a bikini... UNDER MY modest outfit! ha ha I usually wear an exercise type shirt (because it's water repellant) and for this summer I'm going to have to find some type of skirt (maybe exercise material?)...

What is your favorite time period of history?
Definitely the Bible times. But I also really like the "Medieval period" because of their "princess-like" dresses. :)

How many pets do you have?
I have one cat. >^..^<  And altogether we have 4 cats (3 indoor and 1 outdoor). I would like more but being in the city.... ha
What is your favor post on your blog?
Probably http://princesspurity.blogspot.com/2014/02/attractive-or-turnoff-what-do-guys-think.html
What is your favor thing to do?
I have a MILLION hobbies! I really like music a lot (music that glorifies God) and I enjoy playing guitar, piano, tin (penny) whistle, recorder, and I've fiddled around with harmonica and clarinet (the instruments that my parents can play). I play a lot by ear, and I would also like to learn: banjo, the dulcimer, violin (I'm about to start learning it...), and more! ha ha
I really enjoy art like a LOT (I do all art forms from realistic to manga and pencil to acrylic). I also like to write  fiction and non-fiction and I illustrate what I write.
More hobbies:
playing basketball, longboarding, blogging, sewing, knitting, journaling, reading, lettering, etc. etc. etc.

you could own a wild animal from nature, which one would it be?
Hmmm.... Maybe a red panda! They are soo cute. :)

Hope that answers your questions Ellie! And thanks again for the award.  :) I don't know who to nominate so I guess I won't right now. Can I nominate you back?

I really need to work on "A Taste of Heaven on Earth Part Two" soon, and right now I really need to go to bed. I feel like I could've done a better blog post since I hadn't been on in like a month but... what can I do? I'm extremely tired and worn out and suffering (ha) with allergies at the moment (I making it sound worse than it really is! lol). I also just had a kinda stressful/very nervous weekend with something big that's happening in my life at the moment so still "recovering." ha ha
After being away from home for 3 1/2 weeks I still haven't quite got back into the "normal" flow of life.
I'm definitely looking forward to an awesome campus preaching family coming to stay with us next week (Lord willing). And I'm looking forward to sharing some amazing testimonies on what the Lord did in the past month with you all.

Better get to bed. *yawn*
I just want to say I LOVE Jesus, I miss all those amazing families in Christ who are such an encouragement to me, and I wish I loved Jesus even more than I do.

May Jesus RICHLY bless you all! :) Hope you all enjoy reading my crazy posts.
Your sis in Christ,
~Princess Purity AKA-Hope Jerusalem <3



Comments

  1. Fun answers! I enjoyed reading them! =D

    Ashley B.
    Like No Other Fashion
    www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) It's funny that people enjoy reading what I think are "dumb" posts. Ha

      Delete
  2. Just so you know, I LOVE crazy posts! You startled me with the bikini! ;)
    And yes, you can renominate me, but feel free to nominate someone else, so far I have had 4! :)

    Bubbles and Blessings!
    ~Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Well I'm glad you like 'em! I know, I'm half famous for being a "prankster". Lol
      Okay, I'll have to nominate some people when I find some time. Be blessed!

      Delete
  3. Hi! I saw you were looking for a modest swimsuit skirt. :) Well, I just wanted to show you an awesome modest swimwear site! http://coverupforchrist.com/
    Maybe this can help? :) I'm so glad to find more girls out there that dresses modestly, especially while swimming!! ♥ God Bless!!

    In Christ,
    Julia Ryan♥

    writingforhisgloryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! I appreciate the site. :)
      We actually did find some modest swim skirts ( and wore mid calf leggings underneath them) at a thrift store! Isn't that awesome? Ha ha
      But, I'll have to check out that site.
      - Hope

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts