Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Don't Hate Me 'cause I'm Beautiful



SO, I have managed to find some time to work on a post (probably a short one as I have several things to do).

How are you all doing? Did ya miss me? ha ha
I'm doing amazing considering a lot of things...

Well, an overview of July....

The very first day I came the closest to death that I've been in (in my opinion). To make a long story short I ended up in a four-wheeler accident and was thrown into poison ivy and blackberry bushes with an ATV on top of me (I also had 3 little kids riding with me as well).
The Lord REALLY protected us though and we did not have any serious injuries; I ended up with some decent sized bruises, soreness, scratches everywhere from the thorns, and had insanely itchy poison ivy ALL over my legs and arms for the whole month of July (it's still not completely healed). The other girls got a few scratches and one of them got poison ivy.

But, PRAISE GOD for His mercy!
The Lord really taught me a lot through it and I don't have time to go into detail.
Needless to say I'm not going to be riding an ATV for fun anymore, and I'm staying CLEAR away from that wicked poison ivy. ha

So, In the course of a month we got MAJORLY attacked by the devil. People who I thought loved us actually turned out to be traitors, or not standing for us when faced with a choice to choose between us or someone who's wicked.

I've found that just about EVERYONE hates us (literally), and Satan is trying to keep our influence from everybody we meet. People that I love have hurt me dearly by their betrayal, and the things they've said about us. People that used to love us (I thought) and were zealously affected by us (and even told us so!) are now claiming that we are not even real Christians, and have turned so dramatically against us!

A brother in our church (who my dad discipled for 7 years and we called him our "uncle") has completely betrayed us and now basically hates us.

We've been discouraged, betrayed, forsaken, beat down, broken, hated by all, and hurt.

We've found out that this IS a STRONG spiritual battle and Satan is TRYING HIS BEST to stop us, kill us, freeze our hot zeal, and DESTROY every single one of us. We are clearly on his "hit-list" and he's just determined to thwart our every work.

I've spent some nights crying myself to sleep. I'll admit it.

I'll admit that it's not easy to be hated by everyone (including Christians). It's not easy feeling betrayed by those who you love. It's hard.

It's hard when you KNOW THAT YOU KNOW that you have the TRUTH and so many others are BLINDED by the Devil; and when you try to lift the blinders they end up HATING you for no reason.

 It's not a simple thing to be constantly fighting, constantly on our knees crying out before God for some victory, and to partake of the sufferings of our Saviour.

And get this: We've done NOTHING wrong! We our only exposing Satan and his evil intentions and plans.
We are only seeking God, helping others, pouring ourselves into these people with all the selflessness of Christ; only to have these people throw our works, prayers, hours of labour, and love of Christ back in our faces and tell us that we are "unloving." Really?

You know, doesn't that make you really sad? :(

It's almost not fair to think that we are doing what's so right and yet, we are the most hated...

But you know, that is to be expected! Jesus said that we would be hated! HE was HATED and so we WILL BE HATED as well. To suffer with Christ is to be forsaken and betrayed.

"Some will have Christ cheap, without the cross, but the price will not come down."
                                                                    ~Unknown

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful in God's eyes! I want YOU to become BEAUTIFUL in God's eyes as well!
Oh dear saints, why would you hate someone who is obeying God? You are actually on Satan's side when you act that way.

But let me make something clear.
Yes, I've cried. Yes, I did get pretty discouraged. And Yes, I have had a tough month. But having my BELOVED Bridegroom and the promise of His SOON return makes everything WORTH IT! I don't care if the WHOLE entire world is against me (already 99.9% is anyway) I WILL PRESS ON. I WILL FINISH STRONG. I WILL NOT LET SATAN GET A VICTORY IN MY LIFE. I WILL BE WITH MY LOVE AND LIFE FOR ALL ETERNITY.

He gives and takes away and blessed be His name. Though He slay me yet will I trust in Him.

I may not have any earthly friends, but I have Jesus. I may never get a holy set-apart earthly husband, but I have Jesus. I may be hated by all, but I have Jesus and His love. I may be attacked and betrayed but I have Jesus and His faithfulness.
You can have all this world, JUST GIVE ME JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care. You can hate me. So what? Jesus loves me. He really does. I KNOW that I'm doing what's right, and I will finish strong.

I will keep living for Jesus. I will keep pouring myself out for others. I will live and I will die for my Beloved Saviour.
Go be popular. Go have a hundred friends. Go and be loved by everyone. Enjoy a easy care-free life of pleasure. Eat, drink, and be merry. Fit in just fine with this world. Let Satan have an easy job ewith you (he won't even be worried about you because you'll be just as deceived as everyone else).
But you'll have a price to pay dear soul. It could even be your soul!


“Perhaps some future day Lord, Thy strong hand will lead me to a place where I must stand utterly alone.
Alone, O gracious Love but for Thee;

I shall be satisfied if I can see – Jesus only. I do not know Thy plans for years to come.
My spirit finds its perfect home sufficiency.
Lord, all my desire is before Thee now Lead on, no matter where, no matter what – I trust in Thee.”

– Elisabeth Elliot

“We are not here to be overcome, but to rise unvanquished after every knockout blow, and laugh the laugh of faith, not fear.”
– Amy Carmichael


 Before the world, aye, before the sleepy, lukewarm, faithless, namby-pamby Christian world, we will dare to trust our God, we will venture our all for Him, we will live and we will die for Him, and we will do it with His joy unspeakable singing aloud in our hearts.
~C.T. Studd   

1 Peter 4:12-19, " Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.  If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
 
Romans 8:18 [Full Chapter]
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
 
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;


It's a lonely path or sure, and it gets narrower and narrower every day.
The REAL followers are FEW.


Listen to this amazing Prophecy by this man. It sounds just like us...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXJFieotNcc

So, I need to get. I really do love you all, and I really am thankful for the few (oh so few!) faithful ones out there.

KEEP THYSELF PURE.

Taken by Jesus,
~Hope Jerusalem<3

Comments

  1. For you and your family are STRONG in the LORD and in the POWER of HIS MIGHT in JESUS NAME.AMEN!!! Remember, that when JESUS was on the earth, our MASTER and SAVIOUR was severely persecuted...so when one is persecuted, it is to be expected. Born-again children of GOD , bearing the PURE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD should NOT be surprised at all when people/systems persecute us because of our FAITH in JESUS!!! GREATER is HE that is in us than he who is in the world.HALLELUJAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SOO much dear sister for that encouraging word! I really needed it and it was very timely!

      May you always stand for Jesus no matter what, and may Jesus bless your beautiful heart with His glorious love, joy, and peace.
      Look forward to more of your very encouraging comments!

      Your sis in Christ,
      -Hope Jerusalem

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts