Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Random Post/Country shirt



Howdy folks! I wish I could blog more often but I truly am busy... Well, I am here right now.  :) Isn't that nice? I hope you're all well! I'm doing better than I deserve.

Yesterday's service was a really good and encouraging one. I sure do love the beautiful unity that our Church has! I should never take it for granted. 

 So... I should be doing a longer post later tonight. We'll see... 

I found this shirt and liked it for it's combination of a feminine ruffly collar and the country plaid. 

Well, I might be back... We will see. 





Comments

  1. Aww....Princess Purity.

    Your outfit is LOVELY! It is simple and beautiful. I like beautiful yet simple outfits.

    You are strong in the LORD and in the power of HIS MIGHT, in JESUS AWESOME MIGHTY NAME.AMEN!!!!

    In Christ Alone,
    Zion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy dressing old fashioned, as well, when I get the chance. *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts