Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

"Fellowship of the Unashamed"

Hello folks! Dropping by my rather neglected blog to post about a martyr's last words that I've always enjoyed reading. I first came across this quote in Brother Mark Cahill's book "One Thing you can't do in Heaven". So here it is:

"Fellowship of the Unashamed"

I am part of the "Fellowship of the Unashamed".
The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I am a discipline of Jesus Christ.
I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, and my future is secure.

I'm finished and done with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tame visions, mundane talking, cheap giving, and dwarfed goals.

My pace is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions few, my Guide reliable, my mission clear.

I won't give up, back up, let up, or shut up until I've preached up, prayed up, paid up, stored up, and stayed up for the cause of Christ. I must go until He returns, give until I drop, preach until all know, and work until He comes.

And when He comes to get His own, He will have no problem recognizing me. My colors will be clear. "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ". (Romans 1:16)
Amen.



I know that time is short and that there us no time for games. We need to run after Jesus with everything within us! My dad preached a very convicting/inspiring sermon on Sunday about being "consumed with Christ" and that is VERY true! Focus on the Lord. These are my thoughts right now.

The Lord's bride,
Hope Jerusalem





Comments

Popular Posts