Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

A little Tour of my little gardens ❤️



 Here’s a pictorial tour of my veggie/flower gardens. 

It’s a miracle anything is living the way I have to chase out chickens every 2 seconds (and use LOTS of netting! Ha ha)! A few goats have trampled my rock garden (and 1 out of 3 lilies actually survived… hee hee). 

I’ve been making a homemade fertilizer and it’s super stinky but super GREAT for your plants. :) You just use rain water and all your trash cuttings from your plants, you let it sit (and stir periodically) for a couple of weeks, and there you go. :) 










Some herbs… I REALLY like herbs! 



This is my Little Rock garden that has survived 3 goat tramplings, and several chicken pickings! Ha ha 

It was a dirt hill when we moved in but it’s a working progress. It contains: creeping Jenny, lilies, hens and chicks (which chickens love to eat by the way!), sweet peas, mossy rocks, dianthus, pansies, etc. etc. 



 
Me and my little sis Hadassah got this garden dug out and done the other day. :) It surrounds our peony bush. 

Wild yarrow that I’ve been netting and hiding form the animals… hee hee Been drying out for medicinal use. 















Stevia leaf! First time growing for us! 





Shhh… Let me let you in on a little secret: I used to have a serious black thumb, and I killed just about everything. It’s only by God’s grace I have anything thriving! Ha ha 

We’ve been eating peas and Swiss chard (and some herbs) so far…. looking forward to more! Love, Hope ❤️

(I’ve been digging up wild ferns from the woods as well and transplanting them! Fun…) 


Comments

Popular Posts