Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Random Post/ My Shamayim Baby/ Etc.

Hey, y’all! Hope here, with a random post. :) They are so much fun, ya know? 

Me and my Shamayim Baby goat had a photo shoot yesterday (credits to dear sis Grace ❤️) because I haven’t gotten any of her recently and she’s growing up! Makes me a little sad… 










My sister Faith’s  beautiful lily bloomed yesterday:

Here’s some random facts about me (for those who don’t know me that well): 

- My absolute favorite color is blue
-My favorite animals are horses/mules; I really hope to own my own some day. (Yes, I’m a cowgirl at heart! Ha ha )
-I look WAaaY younger than I actually am; I’m constantly mistaken for a teenager. 
-My favorite Bible verse is Romans 8:18 ❤️❤️
-My favorite Books of the Bible include: Deuteronomy, Psalms, proverbs, Jude, Romans, John, etc. etc.
- I do not eat ANY sugar or gluten!
-I carry a pocket knife every day and all day (except for when I’m ballet dancing! Ha ha)
-I never sleep in… Too much time wasted. 
-I have a serious watch tan line (it looks goofy! Ha ha)
-I’m currently saving up/ studying for my own Honey bee hive (Super excited about that!)
- My top 3 favorite flowers are: Bearded irises, Roses, and Sunflowers. ❤️

My gardens/flowers are doing super great (Praise Jesus!) and I’ll do a tour of them here soon for y’all. :)




Well, I hope this was random enough for y’all. I really have to get…We have LOTS of farm projects for today. :) 
(I love everything about country life tho!) 
Y’all be blessed, Hope Jerusalem Eve ❤️❤️



-


Comments

Popular Posts