Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

Happy 33rd anniversary!!!






 It’s a special day y’all!!!! 

It’s my parent’s wedding anniversary!!! 


And the Happiest 33rd Anniversary to my Beloved Parents!!! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥😘😘😘


Oh my, my parents are my Absolute best friends, my favorite people in the world, and my biggest support and encouragement! I love them soooooooooo Much!!!! 💙💙💙🩵🩵🩵❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🩵🩵🩵💙💙💙

(Like, a lot!)

I mean, I wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for them. 😉 


They’re a beautiful marriage to emulate, and they’re so faithful, loyal, giving, loving, and amazing. If you’re looking for a godly couple to look up to, get counsel from, and ask for prayer… Look no further! They’re THE BEST. No joke. 


I owe everything to them!!! I’m so thankful I was raised to be different, to Love Jesus and His glorious words straight from the womb, to be pure, to stand for truth no matter what, and to be a Christian. 

May Jesus bless this amazing 33rd year, most Beloved Parents, exceedingly and abundantly above all you ask or think!!! 

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥


P.S. Ahava (The Hebrew word for a love that drives you to those you love) is 33 in Gematria! I pray that y’all Have an Ahava year full of Jesus (33 years at death/resurrection!) and His fiery charity!!! ❤️‍🔥


#marriage #anniversary #parenting #bestfriend #bestfriendsforever #hope #charity #love #Ahava

Comments

Popular Posts