Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Neat signs!!!
Last night I did a random flip in my Bible before going to sleep.
I Landed on “There is hope in thine end” (Jeremiah 31:17).
This morning Dad says to me, “I have a Bible find for you! ‘God’ is in the book of Jeremiah 129 times!”
I was sooo excited! 😁
This is highly significant as the word “Hope” is in the Bible 129 times, and the Lord ensured that I was BORN on 12/9!!!! 😮
So, the Lord tied my random flip to my Dad’s gem find this morning!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!
Popular Posts
"Attractive" or a "Turnoff?" (What Do The Guys Think?)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
The path of purity 🩷/ Thoughts last night/ What are colleges really all about?!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


🩵😮
ReplyDelete