Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Random Post (Imagine that!)

Hi y'all! I'm doing a "random post" (imagine Hope -of all people- doing a random post! ha).

Life has been busy (I feel like I always say that...).
I just got finished helping my Dad (and siblings) trim our hedge. Now this aint no normal hedge folks. FYI, It's a  -7 feet tall- 2-4 feet wide- and tons of feet long- hedge. It's a big hedge and it's a big job to cut it. My amazingly smart Dad built a neat little  big contraption thingy that we attach a hedge trimmer to and use to cut the top (as well as my sister and I getting up on a ladder and trimming some parts with an electric trimmer as well). But even though it's hard work it was fun. :)
Yes, I'm one of those extremely weird people who actually likes hard work. I like a lot of things that nobody likes. Such as: scars (they're so neat to me! It's like you have an instant story to tell on your body), getting sweaty, getting scratched and bruised, feeling exhausted, being sore, scrubbing stuff really hard, cleaning/organizing, pulling weeds, farm work, garden work, stacking wood, getting up super early, and pushing yourself to the limit. ha ha Meet Hope. The strangest girl you'll ever meet.

My Dad got to witness to a young guy yesterday (maybe around 16-17 years old). It was neat how the Lord worked it out. We went to a park we've never been to before and dad saw him skating (being a skater himself he perked up- I did too), and felt like God wanted him to talk to him. I turned out really well! :) Dad got to show him a few tricks to get him "hooked" (per se) and got to take him through the 10 commandments, repentance (he did the "180 trick" to illustrate), and the gospel. The guy really saw how the Lord worked out us meeting and he seemed humbled/convicted. Praise the Lord! Please pray for him. His name is "Bailey."

We've been doing a lot of hiking lately and the other day when we got to the "top" (or as far as we could go) I found a vine and my Dad had the brilliant idea to cut it with my brothers-ever present- knife/saw that he was sooo excited to get (my little brother is all boy through and through!).
After trimming it (and letting my brother be the first guinea pig) it turns out it could hold us and we had a blast swinging on it like a bunch of monkeys. :) I really like having fun with the simplest of things. :)


 
 
I like this pic ^ because I like the woods, flowers, pretty dresses, and Victorian pictures. :)
 
 
Other things... hmmm... I'm getting bored of this post. ha ha!
 
I got to talk to some of my besties (from Mississippi) on the phone on Saturday. That was a blessing. :)
 
 
I haven't had much time to draw. And I have been playing guitar (for daily devotions with my family and some practice..) Wait, I have to go help with dinner. I'll be back.....
 
LATER,
I'm back! Just ate some delish dinner and I also have some delicious inspiration for another blog post. Better start working on it.
BTW- Dinner was sautéed steak 'n' onions and veggies. :) Yum.
 
Be blessed!




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts