Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Shut Down My Blog?

Howdy folks!

I'm considering dropping off of blogger world but... I'm not still not sure yet. ha

My life is BUSY. (Imagine that....) Been doing landscaping/lawn care, selling artwork, cooking, babysitting, house cleaning, and just life.
We recently got back from a wonderful beach trip to Hatteras Island, NC. It was great!
Some highlights were: reading my Bible on the beach, praying on the beach, a bonfire with smores, playing guitar on the beach, and just being with our Church and showing them around to all our "favorite spots".  :)

I'm excited/nervous about my brother's wedding coming up. Excited because they're finally getting married, we get to see our very beloved OK brethren, and it's just a great day. But also nervous because of doing the music! ha ha Definitely need God's Spirit/strength. :)

 Well, I'm really not sure of what else to write. I write a lot in my journals but my blog is just not where I share everything about me. I like to maintain "mystery" out here. ha ha

Well, I don't know if I have time to keep up with this blog, but I shall see.....

KEEP THYSELF PURE.

~Hope Jerusalem<3
Romans 8:18

P.S. I like pictures (can you tell?). I'm very interested in photography but never really get to do it. I like editing pictures as well. Here's a neat one: (plus a good verse)










Comments

Popular Posts