Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Blessed Reunion, Beautiful Wedding, and Goodbyes

Howdy folks. :)
 Yes I'm still alive. Hard working, busy, missing my Church family, but still alive. :)

The reunion with my BLESSED church that I love with fervent charity was a beautiful taste of heaven on earth. I MISS them very much... :/ But, I believe God will bring us together again as a unified church soon. I've decided to really get down to some serious prayer and fasting about the matter!
I will never forget their visit.

My bestie Cheyenne and I are slightly "camo crazy" and so here's some pics of us together wearing our camo ("Realtree") hats: (I'm on the left)






My Brother's wedding was SOOOO beautiful! It was a day I'll never forget. The venue they used was so beautiful, and even though I've always said I'd have a small wedding I am now considering using that same venue just for a tradition in our family. :) Hey, only an idea. I'd discuss it with my future husband first anyways. ha ha

The view was perfect; The Lord helped me not be as nervous while singing; our church was there; the charity between my brother and sister in law was just such sweet and pure love; and every detail of the day was perfect. They were even married on a blue moon! <3

I would relive that day over again- it was that special. <3

Now for some pics:
My hair for the wedding. I was one of the "hairstylist" for the bride's maids and flower girls.



                      The View...

 More of the view...
My two other sisters and I were also the "musicians". My twin sis and I singing... I played guitar and the penny whistle. We sang "In Love" by, Talitha Waller when the bridal party walked down the aisle. That's one of my favorite songs.
 The chairs and where we sang...
 Awesome rocking chairs. I could've sat in them all day! I really liked the rustic decorations everywhere as well. Such a neat venue...
 The wedding cake (with the top over to the side)...
 The bonfire that my "Uncle" in the faith and I sang/played guitar around during a time of worship. My brother also sang "Even So Come" by, Chris Tomlin and it was awesome!
We also had smores. :)

The first dance. One song they played was "I will be Here" (I think By, Steven Curtis Chapman) and it was so emotional! ha It made me melt....
 A beautiful kiss. Their very first kiss was SOOO wonderful. And who said you need "practice" first? NONSENSE. It was perfect. <3
 
 
 
 
 
All in all it was one amazing wedding. <3
 
 
 
Saying good bye to my church was very hard. I HATE good byes a LOT and find that I cry a lot when people leave. :/
 
Most of the time I act slightly indifferent and then cry later where no one can see me (as I get embarrassed to cry in front of people). I could not sleep the night before they left and ended up crying/praying the majority of the night. I don't think I can handle any more goodbyes. ha
They just need to move here.
Definitely miss them so much and love them with even more fervent charity!
 
Well, gotta go.
In Love with The Lover of all time,
Hope Jerusalem<3

Comments

Popular Posts