Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Busy life/Lake trip/etc…..








 Hey, y’all!

Life has been beyond busy for me! I think this has been one of the busiest years of my life so far…

Let me try to catch y’all up a little…

Summer just flew by. I’m a little sad to see the flowers fade, the leaves turn brown, the chickens going into molts, and the daylight shortening. I’m not as fond of fall as I used to be. Death seems associated, and then- Winter… Sigh. I’m already excited about spring!

We took a lovely trip to the lake week before last. Due to milking goats (amongst other animals chores) half of us went for half of the time and then switched. My 2 roommates (AKA-Faith and Havilah) decided to stay first. We cleaned our house like madwomen for 2 days, did some serious ballet, and then threw a Victorian tea party (I’ll post pics here soon). It was fun. But due to stress (having the charge of the entire homestead is rough as a woman!) and excitement I think I ran off of  about 10 ish hours of sleep in 5 days. I was slightly delirious. Hee hee My sisters said I jumped off of my bed that last night (this is a top bunk mind you!), and said I saw something on the wall, that I was hot, and that I needed my sister to turn the light on. Yes, sleep deprivation (and a little too much coffee) will turn you into a weirdo! Ha 

We get punished in our house cleaning business when we vacation. It was a tough week catching everyone back up. We Work HARD and then usually come home and catch up on animal projects (we build our own fencing around pastures, barns/sheds, milk stachions, etc.). Sun up to sun down stuff, y’all! 

In the middle of working FULL time I also: Study, write out exhortations, dance/choreograph/practice ballet, play with animals, read, practice music with sisters, journal, etc.etc.etc.etc. Life is VERY full and busy! This is why I spend limited time on social media.

What gets me through every day is prayer. Prayer is my heart throb and my life line, y’all!!! 

I’ll post more pics soon. Love in Christ and Many blessing to y’all, Hope Jerusalem Eve 💙💙

Comments

Popular Posts