Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Getting old?/ marriage age limits?

 Starting to officially get old (whatever that means!)… 

🩵🩵🩵

Obviously I’ll marry whoever God has had planned since eternity… ha! 

But I do have some preferences… 

My Dad’s best friend, Major King James Bible student, nerd (Faith says that she is vehemently opposed to marrying a Guy with glasses! I said that that is mean, and I definitely would as I like nerds! Hava does too!),very mature, a nice huge beard (can’t get more masculine than that!), super respectful and honouring to the elders, and, well, just a great patriarch. Period. 

Age? It’s up to God, but nothing “drastic.”

Looks? Who cares! (Except a beard!)

What about y’all, singles? Any preferences??? 


Comments

  1. Ummm… Look, I don’t have a problem with nerds! I just… don’t exactly want one myself. But who knows? Maybe I’d end up marrying a nerd after all! 😅
    I think your glasses are cute! 🩵🩵🩵

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, who knows?! Ha Hartingers are nerds (glasses or no) anyways! ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I’d like to marry someone around my age… 2 years older sounds nice! 10 years older is DEFINITELY the limit! ☺️

      Delete
  2. I don't think I have an age limit. We often don't know ourselves as well as we think. God does though and may surprise us. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. My age limit is 8 years, I think. But you know, God knows best! ☺️ 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank y’all for the input, Singles!
    Faith, God’s got someone amazing waiting for you! 🩵🩵🩵
    Olga, totally hear ya, girl! 🩷🩷🩷
    Grace, yes. God’s got your guy!
    MJ, I hear ya! Don’t worry, I Know that God Will surely surprise us and surpass our desires (Ephesians 3:20!)! God’s got an amazing man waiting for you, and make sure you tell us when he comes. ;)🩵🩵🩵

    ReplyDelete
  5. IDK I think I want someone who is like the good part of my brothers. But then some one who’s not like my brothers in another way lol! 🤪
    Around my age for sure

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts