Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Thank you!

 

Just wanted to tell my United Kingdom reader, MJ, thank you! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for being one of my most faithful readers! You have been there for me when my views were next to nothing. Seriously. It means a lot to me. You are one of the reasons I keep blogging. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for reading and for your comments (my sisters were absolutely over joyed to get one from you yesterday! You should’ve seen them… ). 

I must tell you that we have nicknamed you “Mariah Joy”. ;) haha

We also read your comments with an English accent! ;) We adore England and English accents. ❤️❤️❤️

Just wanted to brighten your day with some encouragement, precious soul! 

Jesus is there for you, loves you, and hears your prayers! 

And we’re praying for you. 

Have a lovely day!!!!

Your sister and friend, Hope ❤️❤️❤️πŸ™πŸ»



Comments

  1. Oh, thank you so much for that. I wasn't expecting it at all. Really appreciate your prayers. I'm going through a hard time at the moment. I thank the Lord for your blog which is often encouraging for me. My name is actually Mary Jane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You won’t believe this, but we actually called you “Mary Jane” for years!!! We recently changed it!
      Wow.
      The Lord knew, sister. ❤️❤️❤️
      I’m always here for you! We all are.
      I know we can highlight all the good things that happen in our life out here, but we do understand hard times.
      I know full well what it’s like to get your heart broken, to endure super tough trials, and to go through really dark tunnels. Really, unfortunately, I do. Too much so. :(
      Jesus is there, Mary Jane, and He is listening to your prayers!
      Love from America!!! ❤️❤️❤️πŸ™πŸ»

      Delete
  2. Awww… what a sweet post, Hope! ❤️
    I really enjoy getting views from all around the world! It’s so neat! And we are definitely quite fond of United Kingdom for sure! Haha! Love British accents! And yes, I was so surprised & thankful for MJ’s comment yesterday. πŸ₯° We pray for our blog viewers daily. πŸ™πŸ»❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts