Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

My Gift from my Dad!!! ❤️❤️❤️


 ❤️”Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our Salvation. Selah. “ Psalm 68:19 ❤️

I was so blessed, thankful, and exceedingly grateful to Receive this glorious electronic Bible as a surprise gift from my Dad (Randall Hartinger) yesterday!!! 😀

Wow. I have sooo many years of memories of my Dad using this beautiful tool to help further the Kingdom of God, and now I get to partake in that blessing! 

What a blessing!!!🗡️📖

-Hope Jerusalem Eve ❤️❤️❤️

Comments

  1. Awww… How sweet & precious! ❤️❤️
    Dad is so giving! 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the rare 1993 Model with no cartridge on the back making it fast, fast, fast. I found one new in package on Ebay in the past. They crop up occasionally. My 1st one was 1993, newly married, and it was a WHOPPING $299 and was PURE GOLD FROM HEAVEN. My late mother in law (in heaven waiting for us and today's her birthday), when I first got it, and whipped it out to latch onto a word in the dinner table discussion, said with semi-chuckle, "Oh, Brother! Randy already has a Bible verse for everything. Now, he HAS *THIS*!" 👀 She was cute.
    ;^) Yes, Debbie. I was thoroughly "ruint."

    I called it THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS NIGHTMARE from the looks on their faces when I would whip it out on the cultist on the porch. 👀 Ahhh. Fun times.

    Devour the Book, Sister Daughter Soldier.
    -dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definitely pure gold from heaven!
      That’s so funny, and you DO have a Bible verse for everything. :) haha
      I absolutely will! It already was useful for my exhortation this morning! -Hope ❤️❤️❤️🗡️📖

      Delete
    2. Hope, Praise God ‼️ Heather was playing Revelation and PURE GOLD was read in sync with reading PURE GOLD. GOD IS MOVING. SOVEREIGN ALMIGHTY GOD🔥👀‼️🔊💯

      Delete
    3. Wow. That’s absolutely astounding! -Hope ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts