Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

Hava’s new ballet meme/ Beardy’s game

 I love Hava’s new ballet meme! She posted it with this verse: 


“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12‬:‭9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

❤️๐Ÿ‘‘✨

“Ah, Yes. Beardy’s the name and chasing the hens, ahem (((cough cough))), protecting the girls is the game. 

Naturally.”

-Benjamin Blayney the Rooster 

๐Ÿ˜‰ haha! 


Comments

Popular Posts