Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

Hava’s spiritual birthday!


 Ten years ago, on October seventh, 2016,

I gave my life to JESUS.


It was an unforgettable night.


You know, I had never really understood why People said that right after they got saved, they felt an

"UNSPEAKABLE JOY."

Until it happened.


I remember I couldn’t get that  smile off my face...😁

And even now, through heartbreaks, loss, and disappointments...

NOTHING CAN TAKE AWAY

THAT JOY.


Because, JESUS...

IS THE BEST THING THAT'S

EVER HAPPENED TO ME.


DO YOU KNOW JESUS? ❤️


(((This is a picture of me the night I got saved… I was talking to my Parents, who led me to my best Friend. 😁❤️)))


#JesusSaves #Areyousaved #Jesus


-Hava 🩷

Comments

Popular Posts