Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Precise! 🎯/ Obsessed with marriage?

 And this is what I am trying to say, Singles!

Stop being obsessed with marriage! Get yourself obsessed with Jesus and His words! Stay fully surrendered to God’s Will!!! Always. 

The Lord knows my heart, I will do absolutely whatever He requires of me. 

No matter what. 

Singleness? Sure. Marriage to a serious Jesus loving Patriarch? Sure. 

(And I hate to say this, but I must insert this here and it’s true. Most are NOT obsessed with marriage not rather with having a bed partner. Person, this is a disgusting spirit! If that’s your mentality you DO NOT know what a real marriage is, and you do NOT deserve to be married! Period.)

Focus on Jesus. Period. End of story. Selah….



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts