Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Principal of pushing past Pain… ❤️

 

Always try to push past pain. This is so sooo helpful for your body (when you can). 

I love to start my day with early rising, long prayer, Bible study, discipline, and ballet workouts. Why? It helps your whole day to go better. 

I do have a strong and high pain tolerance (body type, I guess, and ballet and autoimmune life… ha), but still. Pain can be hard.

Does it hurt? Push past it anyways. Never be defeated. Ever. 

I deal with autoimmune pain and inflammation daily, but I never let that interfere with my life. Work hard, pray hard, dance hard, and live for Jesus hard! ❤️❤️❤️


P. S. We Found this short ballet documentary inspiring…

https://youtu.be/nZtitzC4CbI?si=4kGTyu36Thmr7fPm

Disclaimer:

If you happen to be a guy on my blog do not watch this video! 

Only watch this of you are a woman (due to immodesty Therein!). Woman Only! I am serious. 

No, we do not agree with immodesty, guys and girls dancing together (except for married couples!), and dancing for man alone. Just wanted to share her story because she gave up ballet for 5 years and then got back into it… Thus gaining soloist, principal, and then ballerina status! Wow. Pretty inspiring. If she can do that for the world, we should do BETTER for Jesus! 

Push through pain. ❤️❤️❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts