Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

My Dad’s Gorgeous Reply to our Posts! ❤️❤️❤️



 Verily I do hereby perceive that my Father hath spoken jeweled words of grace befit for a royal mitre or a golden crown. 👑

Methinketh that my father bewrayeth his giftings with colourful scrolls on my visage, with Diamond letters, and with silver writings that verily art engraven with a golden pen of Purity, light, and liveliness. 

How lovely and edifying are the gracious speeches of my Father! Truly it doth lift my spirit with exceeding joy up to heaven, and fill my heart with the highest stories of gratitude and thankfulness. 

As the Lord Liveth, and my father most assuredly knoweth, The King of Glory receiveth all praise, majesty, and honour; and thy humble handmaid doth magnify the Lord! 

The lowly daughter of 2 Royal Kings, 

❤️❤️👑

My Dad’s gorgeous reply: ❤️❤️❤️

To all my beloved children, my quote unquote babies, and my Missing Rib Wife,

I didst read these gracious tributes with blurry eyes as tears of joy welled up, and a smile didst rest upon my heart and visage. Who am I, mere clay in the Maker’s Mighty Hand, meek and malleable, to receive such nigh-perfect daughters and a Missing Rib of a wife? I say nigh lest the tempter tempt thee away from thy lovely humility. Thy tributes, pictures, and memories, quotes, resonate greatly within me and cause me to aspire to even higher heights of faith.

Missing Rib, Heather, thou art fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

Hope, thou Prayer Warrior, thy prayers have shaken kingdoms, the kingdom of darkness, and thy petitions have graced the Kingdom of Light repeatedly. Thy loyalty is refreshing.

Grace, thy recollections of my sayings were tear-jerkers, squeezing my heart. Thou art a faithful student of thy lowly father. Thy calligraphy and humor are a perpetual delight. Thou art an Abigail, a delight unto thy father.


Faith, sweetness raised to the sixteenth power of charity, thy words encouraged me greatly this day.


All of you, your acute ears to hear, your testimonies, your music, your art, your dancing, your daily Jesus adventures through the Eternal Scroll, your joyous countenance, your honour, complete this patriarch and compel him to the Chief Cornerstone, Christ.

With heartfelt gratitude,

-dad and dear hubby (aka, Randall, father to my beloved children and dear husband to my Bride)


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts