Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Where I was… πŸ©΅πŸ™πŸ»


 Yes, I was gone yesterday. Haha

Did anyone care? I doubt it.. ;)

We have been working VERY, very, very hard and very long hours lately. Up early and working late every single day. 

We have also been doing serious ballet and flexibility workouts for the month of June, coupled with all of the usual busyness of our business, farm, living for Jesus as a witness, etc. etc. 

I literally worked myself into a slight flare, unfortunately. With autoimmune/Lyme’s disease (bacterial infections) I literally can overdo it. During the day yesterday I experienced a slight crash while at a hard days work, and am recovering today. 🩡🩡🩡 

Autoimmune never makes sense, and is as crazy as it gets. Some days you can literally be completely normal with zero pain, other days you’ll feel like a pain riddled weirdo. You just never know. But, praise Jesus! It happens. I usually push and work through all pain, fatigue, etc. but sometimes this can make you feel worse. You have to listen to your body. We have “AS” so moving can be one of the most important things to do with this type of autoimmune 

Ballet workouts actually do help me when I’m not overworked, as they relieve pain and stress on my body. It’s like taking ibuprofen in the morning when I workout and stretch. That’s why I do it 7 days a week. My parents will even ask me if I did my ballet because they know how much it helps my body. :)  

So thankful for my precious family who pray for me and take care of me! What a blessing. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Appreciate the prayers, and praying for all of my readers! πŸ©΅πŸ©΅πŸ©΅πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comments

  1. πŸ™ I noticed your absence even if no one else did. πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you did! I’m never referring to you when I “attack” my readers… ha
      I’m referring to the ones who ignore on purpose… you’re a dear! ❤️❤️❤️πŸ©΅πŸ©΅πŸ©΅πŸ™πŸ»

      Delete
  2. I care πŸ’–

    Feel better πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wasn’t referring to my sweet commentors!
      Hope your health is improving as well, Sis. I know that people who go through health issues understandπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°❤️❤️❤️❤️🩡🩡🩡.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts