Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Patriarchy/ Happy Father’s Day!!!












 Good morning, y’all! πŸ˜€

Happy Sunday, and happy, happy Father’s Day to my Amazing Father (Randall Hartinger)! 

Meet my Dad. 


The balanced Warrior. ❤️❤️❤️⚔️


Not many people know about my Dad because he’s one of those really humble individuals who NEVER self aggrandize. But, one thing’s for certain, Satan and all of hell know about my Dad! πŸ”₯ 

Dad is one amazing man. ❤️

You know when you read about the mighty men in 1 Chronicles 12, those valiant, bold, and courageous Warriors? And you’re left with sad feelings of, “Wow. So like where did all of those men go?!” 

Well, my Dad IS one of those kind of men! 

Dad is Lion-like, bold, valiant for truth, strong, victorious, Christlike, steadfast, patriarchal, and most importantly: BALANCED. 


Dad is seriously the MOST balanced example of Biblical masculinity that I know of right now! Dad can up and spiritually slay hundreds of people in a doctrinal debate with logical, coherent, rational, cohesive, levelheaded, straight forward, studied out, balanced Bible studies. He can take confusing puzzled of Scripture with paradoxes flying every which a way, and clarify, purify, and simplify complex and dispensationalists dissecting doctrines. Dad can answer ANY Bible question that you have, and quickly and thoroughly at that! Even when we’re our witnessing, or street/campus preaching if I encounter a question that I can’t answer, I just send them over to Dad. πŸ™‚

Dad has never lost a doctrinal debate, and is a powerful debater! I’ve watched Dad single-handedly beat down thousands in debates! Literally. 

Whether it be reasoning with Athiests using powerful presuppositional arguments, or just debating with Christians with skewed views on scripture, Dad always points out the truth. What’s the verdict? Victory. Just like mighty Samson in Judges 15. 

(Oh, and I dare you, yeah you, to debate my Dad on ANY topic!)

Dad is an eloquent orator, powerful preacher, epical debater, super talented writer, valiant warrior, and very wise and deep student of the Bible. Dad is my favorite writer and preacher. ❤️❤️❤️

I’m so glad that my Dad decided to break the generational curses and vicious cycles of Satan and BE a patriarch in such a sad world of no leaders! 

So, Dad is balanced… He is a valiant soldier, but also he is the most compassionate, caring, loving, and tenderest man that I know! He is so generous and giving, constantly pouring himself out for others! 

I could say a whole lot more, but I better stop here. πŸ™‚

Happy Father’s Day, Dad! I love you sooooo much!!!

-Hope Jerusalem Eve 🩡🩡🩡


 πŸ™‚ ❤️❤️❤️






Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts