Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Happy Birthday, Elaina! ❤️🥳🎈🎂



Happy, happy birthday to my dear, faithful, beautiful, loyal, and lovely bestie: Elaina! (AKA: BeTheRemnant) ❤️❤️❤️❤️🩵🩵🩵🎂🎈🥳🩷🩷🩷🌹🌹🌹💜💜💜💜

(It’s also our dog Jehu’s second birthday! Go to Faith’s blog to see his pics!) 

May Jesus bless this bright new year with His love, answered prayers, and a granting of thy heart’s desires! 

Remember:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You are loved. Jesus cares. Always have hope. Never give up. Stay strong. I’m (WE) are always here for you. 

I have sooo many memories from the past… 

Here’s a paper I wrote out with just a few: 





 Elaina with Cutie Elisabeth: 🥰❤️❤️❤️

Indian look alike: ❤️❤️❤️
The only lady I know who loves reptiles: (hee hee!) ❤️
Beach Memories Do you remember when??? ❤️❤️❤️
Sweet: 🥰🥰🥰
What a pretty and lovely and beautiful lady: ❤️❤️❤️
You and Elisabeth: 🥰🥰🥰
Princess at the piano: ❤️❤️❤️ I loved hearing you play Moonlight Sonata! 
I do believe this is our only pic together! :( How sad. 

Besties who both love photography: ❤️❤️❤️

Me and Miriam! Awww… 
That’s so sweet: 🥰
Mom and You: ❤️❤️❤️

You look just like your mom on this one: 

Besties: ❤️❤️❤️
Me and Miriam: (wow! I look young and bad! Ha) 
We’re Nerd besties now! :D Maybe one day we can get a pic together with our glasses: ❤️❤️ 

Me and Elisabeth? Can’t remember… 
You’re always so sweet with your babies and would let us hold them for hours! It was awesome: 🥰❤️❤️❤️
P. S. Your gift is on its way! :D

Comments

  1. Awww… What a sweet post! 🩷🩵💜
    So many lovely memories too! 🥲
    Made me feel kinda sad… Oh! I remember on my 17th birthday being so touched and surprised when Elaina had made me a cupcake with a 17 candle on it! 🩷🩷🩷 And the time you had that adorable peach skirt on & we made you take a twirl! 😁🩰🩷
    I really miss Ezekiel’s life of the party at birthdays! Oh… and so much more!
    Happiest birthday, dear Elaina! I love you so much!!!! 🩷🩷🩷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too sis, and thank you!! 💖💖💖
      I'm glad the cupcake was touching to you, I was embarrassed at my lack of decorating skills, lol. 😅☺️

      Delete
    2. Of course! 🩷 Yes, I remember feeling like crying when you did that, cuz it’s so rare for people to be thoughtful! 😁 There was more I wanted to say… I feel bad how lame sounding my post was! 😭
      I was in a HUGE hurry before work this morning! (By the time I finished Jehu’s post it was already time to leave!)

      Delete
  2. Aw, thank you so much for this post!! It really makes me feel loved and seen. I cherish you all too and the many, many memories. The list of memories are very sweet and touching 💙 I miss Sundays with you all so much. It was really neat when something ended up being providential and we shot a look across the room like "wow".
    I love the memories (and pics) of you all holding my children, you all were really like their family and wonderful aunties. The beach trips were so awesome too, I was just mentioning to your parents how the beach trips here in Oregon just aren't the same without my dear brethren.
    The tea parties, too, were so much fun! 💙💙💙 thank you all so much for taking care of my family and being such a good influence on me.
    I love you all!!! Thank you for the birthday post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are soooo very welcome! I know how much we’ve all been through, and I know that life can get tough ( health problems , mean and nasty people, etc.). So I really wanted to give you a good and encouraging post today, Sis! I love you! And all!!! ❤️❤️❤️🩵🩵🩵

      Delete
    2. Yes, thank you. It cheered me up. Love you all too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts