Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Some Farm/ Garden Pics Today 🩵

 That’s my Roo! 😍🥰❤️❤️❤️😘🩵🩵🩵

(Hezekiah) 


My lemon balm harvest today! It’s HUGE! 
Roses: 😍
That’s where I harvested the balm: 
😍
Mint too! 🩵


The one surviving Cuke is doing well: 🩵
Here’s Joy, Hezekiah’s favorite wife: (She’s the Same breed, Black copper Maran) 
Awwww, such a cute couple: 🥰😘😍



Wild berries!  it’s the season… 

Comments

  1. Awww… Princessa (Zoe) is in the background of the first picture!!! 😘
    And the pics of Joy & Roo are super adorable! I was just outside and they were hangin’ out together when I asked them if they were having a cute date together! 😁🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷
    Roo loves Joy the most… no doubt!
    Oh, the garden is nice too! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty :)

    What kinds of things do you use the lemon balm for ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make teas (I also make it for the chickens). It’s good for calming, bladder infections, adrenals, etc.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts