Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Crowns!!! 👑


Wow. So I literally drew a crown on my exhortation today!!!!! Jesus thinks of everything!!!!! 🩵🩵🩵👑


 I connected the 8/9 with Dad’s spiritual birthday today!!! Also, I have 1 Peter 2:9 and Acts 17:11 in my charge!!! I’m astounded!!! -Hope 🩵🩵🩵👑

Yes! Dear Dad’s Teaching for this day. Bless God!


🔥💥✝️💯⬆️🆙✅📖🍯‼️🕛🏹🎯🛡️⚔️⚓🙏⚠️


Crowns are NOT Cute Hats in Heaven... 


08/09 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13;10:25;Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3).


For 8/9, here is an 8:9 “Construction for Instruction” today…


First off, I love the combo of 8 and 9. 8=New Beginnings in Bible Numerics, and 9=Fruitfulness. May today be a NEW BEGINNING OF FRUITFULNESS. I was born again in November (11) of 1989 but I never knew the exact day in November. That is 11/89. The other morning, I was laying in bed, and after 3 decades of loving that King James Bible, I realized God’s PLAN. See, I was born again in 11/89 and God did not want me to know the exact day, though I will never forget the day, on my knees in my room. But watch, God foreknew my love for His Book born of Him. I was born of the word of God in 11/89 and there are 1189 CHAPTERS IN THE BIBLE. Yes. God thought of EVERYTHING. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Jesus Walk. When my Firstborn and his wife were desiring pregnancy, we anointed them with oil and prayed. I rarely get this, but a word of prophecy rose up (see 1 Cor. 1:7; 1 Cor.  12-14; Rom. 12; 1 Thess. 5:20; Acts 2 for starters). That will plum scare most pew-sitters spitless, but I said, “I see an 8 and a 9 with this baby. A new beginning of fruitfulness.” Well, they conceived in the 8th month, and found out in the 9th month. All 1000%, yea, Infinite glory to Jesus who THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING & at times likes to use Mere Moldable, Malleable, Meek Mud in the Maker’s Mighty Hand. 


God woke me 3:08 AM today. I thought 38, etc. There are 38 passages with an 8:9 construction, which is double 19 (19=faith in Bible Numerics) or Faith compounded. Will you have a NEW BEGINNING of the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT OF FAITH (Gal. 5:22) TODAY? Back to our focus passage… 


Leviticus 8:9 (KJB) And he put the mitre upon his head; also upon the mitre, even upon his forefront, did he put the golden plate, the holy crown; as the LORD commanded Moses.


A “Mitre” is a priest’s crown. In dual application, let us make application to the church today. We are called to be a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD per 1 Peter 2. In Acts 17, they were more NOBLE (think nobility) because they searched the scriptures daily… Prov. 25:2 states, “…The honour of kings is to search out a matter.” 


Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.


Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.


In short, Jesus promised many CROWNS, which are not cute hats. They are for REIGNING WITH HIM. 


2 Timothy 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him…


Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations…

 

There is a good reigning, and a bad reigning. I think of this 8:9 construction…


1 Samuel 8:9 (KJB) Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.


AHHH. THE HOUSE OF SAUL VERSUS THE HOUSE OF DAVID (2 Samuel 3:1). If you submit to the House of Saul Nicolaitane (power over the laity/people; see Rev. 2:6, 2:15; 1 Pet. 5:3; Matt. 20:25-26), you will go down with Saul. The House of David strives for the Millennial reign where David will be given the throne over the 12 Tribes of Israel, and Jesus will rule the earth for 1000 years and forever with the new earth/heaven. 


Long story, but in short, WILL YOU HAVE A MITRE (Priest’s Crown) for the MILLENNIUM? 


God said this Gentile (type of the Bride of Christ) had GREATER FAITH than the Israelites because HE UNDERSTOOD AUTHORITY… Watch the 8:9… 


Matthew 8:9 (KJB) For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.


Will you REIGN WITH CHRIST? 


2 Corinthians 8:9 (KJB) For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.


PRESS IN TODAY and may your crowns be many to cast at JESUS’ FEET, - r <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts