Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Bravehearted/ Happy Birthday, Dad!!! 🩵

Get to know my Dad: 
My favorite epical picture of my Warrior Dad: 😍🩵🩵🩵

 Hello, y’all! 😀 

Its a beautiful day! 🩵🩵🩵Happy, happy birthday to MY (yes, MY) Dad: Randall Hartinger! 

Dad is a bravehearted, patriarchal, balanced, courageous, valiant, loving, caring, amazing Man of God!!! 

He is THE BEST example of balanced manhood that I know of right now!  

I’m sooooooooooo thankful that He is MY Dad! For real. 

(Don’t be jealous! 😉 )

I love you my Father sooo much! May Jesus bless this year for him immensely! 

Love, Hope Jerusalem Eve 🩵🩵🩵

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to an amazing man. (I admit to a little jealousy. My dad was never there for me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Jerusalem Eve, INFINITE GLORY TO JESUS ALONE!!!!!! I love thy quiz and thy honour is a rare jewel of character in this FIG TREE GENERATION spiraling southward of heaven speedily. Thou hast BLESSED ME BEYOND MEASURE. -dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww, so glad you enjoyed! And my Dad is super rare (that’s why people are so jealous! ;) )!
      Love ya bunches and bunches over again!!! -Hope 🩵🩵🩵🩷🩷🩷

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts