Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Be the reason someone has hope! 💙
Good morning, y’all! 😀
I really do carry this wait of responsibility on me, as a Christian. I KNOW that every single day is a spiritual WAR, that loads of other humans depends on us, that our prayers really are impacting eternity, and that we could really be the only reason someone has hope and believes in Jesus today.
Like my parents, I even wake up in the middle of the night with this BURDEN of prayer and spiritual warfare for others.
It’s a calling that we carry, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world!
Remember, Christian, JESUS and OTHERS depend on YOU today! 🔥🔥🔥
Get out there and show the world what JESUS is made of… Okay?! 😊🩵💙👑
#Smile #ThePowerOfEncouragement #JesusIsKing #hope #biblejournaling #dailyinspiration #inspireothers
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!
Popular Posts
"Attractive" or a "Turnoff?" (What Do The Guys Think?)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
The path of purity 🩷/ Thoughts last night/ What are colleges really all about?!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps




🩵
ReplyDelete