Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

Men pleaser?


 Stirring charge by my Dad! 🔥

And quite edifying. ❤️‍🔥


I love how I saw the time at 11:26 this morning, and literally thought about Acts 11:26! 

We are called CHRISTIANS. 

That’s a valid and very good point about PAUL NOT BEING CRUCIFIED for us!!! 

Christ was!!!! Christ is our LIFE!!!! 


And people are like, “Yeah, ya know, we’re Paul only! Pauline epistles only! Uh, yeah!”


And Paul’s shaking his head in Heaven and repeating, “Was I crucified for you?! Sigh.”


Anyway, we are on this earth for HIS pleasure. Revelation 4:11 is such a dear gem 💎 to my heart. 🩵


I love that play on words here: 

#ManPleaserOrChristServer 😄


I adore that gold lettering on that golden verse! 😍




Man-Pleaser? OR Christ's Servant?  


🔥💥⚔️🛡️🏹🎯🙏⚓✅📖🍯🆙⬆️💯💖✝️⚠️


07/23 DAILY Exhortation (Heb. 3:13; 10:25; Matt. 6:11; Luke 11:3). 


A W⚠️RNING to Applause-Addicts and Crowd-Chasers. 


Here is a 7:23 Calendar-Connected Code-struction on this 7/23: 


1 Corinthians 7:23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.


7=Divine Perfection & Promise. 23=Shepherd in Bible Numerics. The Perfect Shepherd (Jesus, Eternal God in the Flesh) came to please the Father and not man! Christian = like Christ. 


Don’t take this verse wrong. It is NOT saying we are not to minister to and serve men. It means we are to make God our audience in all that we do heartily AS UNTO THE LORD, and not man (Col.3:23). Jesus is our MASTER. He bought us. Mere mortals did not. The other question is "What saith the scriptures?" (Romans 4:3; Gal. 4:30).


The GLORY OF GOD is our PRIORITY #1! 

Audience of the Almighty! The Supreme Spotlight! 


1 Peter 1:18-19 says we were redeemed by the PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST, the Costly Crimson, The Sacrifice of Sacredness! 


1 Corinthians 1:12-13 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?


CHRIST died for us, and redeemed us. NOT MAN. Man *did not* die for us. Only God manifested Manna, Emmanuel Embodied, became a man to Die for Us. 


In 1 Cor. 3, Paul calls naming oneself after men “carnal.” Youch. 


Let’s contrast the EARLY CHURCH with the MODERN CHURCH with respect to how we name ourselves. 


Early church: Named themselves after what was MOST important to them... CHRIST (Christian). Every one that named the name of Christ departed from iniquity. Folks blasphemed the worthy name by which they were called. Just like Adam's bride lost her identity in Adam and God called "their name Adam," (see Genesis 5 KJB) their life is hid in Christ and the disciples were called Christians.The whole family in heaven and earth was named after Christ.


Modernity church: Names themselves after what is MOST important to them. Calvinist (Calvinism), Reformed (reforming Catholics), Arminian (Arminianism), Presbyterians (elders), Baptist (only one of the ordinances), Anabaptists (being baptized again), Pentecostals (one of the Jewish FEASTS where KNOWN tongues was supernaturally uttered), Apostolic (apostles), Methodists (methods), Lutheran (Luther), Weslyan (Wesley), Brethren (being brothers), Ruckmanite (Ruckman), Seventh Day Adventist (Sabbath), and the list goes on... They name themselves after what MEANS THE MOST TO THEM! Christ means the most to us - so we are CHRISTIANS.


Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.


2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.


James 2:7 Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?


Of note, the only two Denominations / Sectarian Groups were Phariseesism (semi-conservative, strict self-righteous) and Sadduceeism (liberal & lifeless). Both created a schism (1 Cor. 12:25) in the Bride of Christ. Both hated Christ and His church. Man-made Mapping! 

Denomination 🟰 Abomination. 

Why? They are HIGHLY ESTEEMED AMONG MEN. 


Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.


Since they are wood, hay, and stubble "Out of the Primary Will of God" 1st Cor. 3 carnal, fleshly, Martha ministry, they are reduced to ashes with zero reward! 


They are Temporary & Torchable! Pre-ash Assets! 


2 Timothy 2:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.


Why are we serving MAN above GOD?


Another Reward-buster is charging Money for Ministry:


1 Cor. 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.


Tulsa, OK is the Prosperity Gospel Capital of the world and their area code is 918 (see the reference above). Tulsa is "a slut" in reverse. Turning a BODY into Business is harlotry. 

A body of believers (church) should

N🚫T be a Bu$ine$$! 


If you are living in sin, you serve MAN by serving YOURSELF. 


John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

 

Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.


CROSS EXAMINATION! 


This 7/23, decide firmly:


WHO DIED For Y🫵U? And 

WHO BOUGHT Y🫵U? And

Be the SERVANT OF CHRIST‼️ 


Gather with believers (where 2 or 3+ are gathered IN HIS NAME; see Matt. 18:20) who aim to please God and you will all see eye to eye SERVING CHRIST together by ministering to His body / church, etc. Make God your Audience doing all things for HIS GLORY (1 Cor. 10:31). 


Here is a great question to ask God each morning: “Master, What is on YOUR AGENDA TODAY?” 


Serving the Saviour, 

-r <3

(𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖑𝖑)


░4░1░1░K░J░B░ ░Y░o░u░T░u░b░e


ᒪIKE, ᔕᑌᗷᔕᑕᖇIᗷE, ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT, ᔕᕼᗩᖇE


— ᑕᕼᗩᖇGIᑎG ⚡ YOᑌ ᖴᖇEE Oᖴ ᑕᕼᗩᖇGE


— ᗴᗪIᖴIEᗪ❓ᗴᑕᕼO Iᵀ & ᗷᒪᗴᔕᔕ ᗰOᖇE


— ᑎOᑎ-ᗰOᑎEᵀI$Eᗪ


👉 ᔕᑌᗷᔕᑕᖇIᗷE to 411KJB on YouTube 


👉 ᔕPᖇEᗩᗪ ᵀᕼE ᵀᖇᑌᵀᕼ


👉 Subscription 🟰 Amplification (Not Profit) 


#ManPleaserOrChristServer #AudienceOfTheAlmighty #HeavenlyMainframe #ShepherdSystemDotExe #BoughtWithABloodLicense #DivineOSActivated #ChristOverCrowdControl #CrossPlatformObedience #SanctifiedSourceCode #GloryPriorityProtocol #NotOfMenButOfGod #RedeemedRuntime #CrimsonCodeCleansed #NoApplauseAlgorithm #ServeTheTrueMasterNode #HolyFirewallUp #CarnalCacheCleared #NameAboveAllNamesTag #AntiochIdentityAuth #DepartFromIniquityDirective #NoDenominationDivisions #AbominationDetectionMode #LawfulStrivingScript #FreeGospelNoPaywall #NoProfitJustProphet #SinSlaveSystemCrash #GraceDrivenExecution #ScriptureQueryWhatSaith #KingdomKernelRunning #DailyDivineDownload



Comments

Popular Posts