Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
God provides! 🩵
God never ceases to amaze me.
(((Happy sigh.)))
So I actually really needed a guitar stand for my precious guitar, and it’s kinda like an out of sight out of mind need, ya know?
I love to keep her out in the open, so that it inspires more practice and spontaneous song. (((Smile)))
Plus, I just love the look of guitars. 😊
Anyway, The Lord LITERALLY gave me one for FREE yesterday! 😮
When I first wanted to learn guitar, at around 14 years old, I pre dedicated it to Jesus and then prayed for a guitar (I didn’t have one). Within that same YEAR I ended up with TWO guitars, a new strap, a case, a guitar book, and picks.
All gifted to me for free, and ALL answered prayer! 🙏🏻 😁
God is BIG.
#Miracles #guitarist #songwriter
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!
Popular Posts
"Attractive" or a "Turnoff?" (What Do The Guys Think?)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
The path of purity 🩷/ Thoughts last night/ What are colleges really all about?!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

🩵😀🎶
ReplyDelete