Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Life Right now.

I got this from a blog called "Fresh Modesty" and thought it was kinda neat. So here goes:


Seeing... my once clean room slowly turn not so clean as I sit here.
Hearing... my baby sister make cute baby noises.
Smelling... dinner that's still in the air.
Tasting... nothing at the moment.
Holding... my baby sister (typing one handed).
Needing... to make a dessert, practice a song for Bible study tomorrow on my guitar, read my Bible, pray, and take a shower.
Wanting... to go to bed right now.
Regretting... that I went to a mall yesterday and didn't get to witness to a single soul.
Feeling... my baby sister patting my leg..
Wishing... that all my packing was already done.
Thinking... about the upcoming trips.
Laughing... at someone's awkward posts.
Recovering... from the massive headache I had all day yesterday.
Believing... that the Lord will do AMAZING things in the upcoming trips.
Anticipating... Seeing beloved friends.
Dreaming... about my future.
Praying... for my friends, the trip, lost souls, and specific requests.
Reading... The book of Isaiah. and "The Hiding Place" by, Corrie Ten Boom
Singing... Mighty Is The Power Of The Cross
Wearing... Black sweater, brown blouse, prairie tiered skirt, black leggings, and my fave Airwalk flats.
Preparing... to be a help meet Lord willing someday.
Remembering... all God's blessings He so graciously bestows upon me.
Trying... to hurry and finish this.
Questioning... my future sometimes when I should be trusting.
Fearing... that I'll waste precious time.
Loving... God and family in Christ.
Googling... Canon in d on guitar.
Choosing... God's will over mine.
Working... on editing my book.
Emailing... friends.
Gluing... neat stuff in my visual journal.
Texting... a friend on my Mom's phone (that was like 2 weeks ago...I hate texting...)
Cracking... my knuckles when I'm nervous or after playing guitar and they're sore. It's a bad habit.
Considering... things God's put on my heart.
Turning... people to Jesus.
Biting... nothing.
Reducing... the time I spend on the computer.
Longing... to meet Jesus face to face.
Suffering... with a bad skin and hair day.
Recognizing... that I can't do much at all in my own strength. I need Jesus!
Checking... my email.
Organizing... my guitar chord sheets b/c siblings disorganized.
Practicing... guitar and more selflessness,
Reckoning... I shouldn't have drunk that coffee today.
Watching... my baby sis fall asleep.
and
Smiling... about how blessed I am by all of my friends and God.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts