Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

My life...

Okay lovelies, I do come bearing excuses once again. Believe it or not I got sick again! I'm feeling better today so I thought I'd catch up on some MUCH needed blog posts.

Here's A Christian's day book:

Starting time: 7:28 pm

Outside my window it's: dark and COLD (supposed to get like 10-11 inches of snow...)

I'm wearing: my boots, a blue shirt, a flowey denim skirt, and a cow girl (jean) vest.

I feel: stuffed up and nasty. But what can I do?

I just: answered a long email with an equally as long email.

Before that I: finished mopping my room's floor and learned some new songs on my guitar ("Healing Word", "When It's All Been Said And Done", and "In Your Presence").

I'm listening to: my little siblings laughing and talking while they are doing the dreaded "matching socks"(Large families have this little dilemma where somehow after all the socks have come through the washer and dryer about 95.5 of them are either missing or lost), my Dad talking on the phone, my sister making dinner, and myself typing.

The last thing I ate was: a healthy coconut chocolate peanut butter ball thingy that my sis made (it was REALLY good).

I am looking forward to: A family staying with us this weekend, going to Mississippi again (go here to read about the first time we went) And also going to Oklahoma and seeing best friends. :)

I'm currently reading: The Bible, just finished "Stones From A Shepherd's Purse" by, Britt Williams, and I don't know what book I'll start yet...

Last song I listened to: "When It's All Been Said And Done"

God's teaching/challenging me with: Patience and believing that He can do mighty things.

Pictures:

                                                                    
                                                                  (My guitar)

(My boots)

After this I'm going to: probably pray and read my Bible, maybe play more guitar, and then... I don't know.

I loathe: sin and that "fear of man" that sometimes keeps me from sharing the good news of the gospel.

I love: My Beloved Jesus!!! Lost souls and my family and friends.

I really need to finish: "Purely In Love" part 2 but, to be completely honest I feel very "uninspired" right now. bleh. :p

I'm sad because: So many people reject my Jesus. :( It's so sad.

I'm happy because: I love Jesus, I have an amazing lover and BEST friend (Jesus), and I have such a godly family. :)


Well, I better get off here now. I am so uninspired I can't even do a good blog post! I hate being uninspired. :/

Love you all!
Always the Lord's love and Bride,
~Hope<3









Comments

  1. I love the song "When its all been said and done" or at least the version I heard that my dad had (Celtic kind of if I remember correctly lol). Now I want to look up the song again lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's very pretty! I can't play it good on the guitar (it just doesn't sound like the original) but I can play it almost like the original on the piano. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts