Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Hello :) (Random post-quiz)

Hi Y'all. I REALLY am supposed to be doing my Courtship post (Part 2) but.... I really need some inspiration. Anybody have any? *sigh*

I literally am so uninspired right now I don't what it's gonna take to get me inspired again. I mean we even just did a Bible study on "Biblical Courtship". *First world problems*
How do you remain "uninspired" after a whole Bible study on it? It's beyond me...

So I guess I'll do a random post. :) How's that sound. Sometimes I really feel like I'm talking to myself out here and that there really isn't anyone reading this (that's why sometimes I sound a little on the crazy side!), but than all of a sudden the realization dawns that there really are people reading this. Weird. Kinda. You know? People I don't know (and probably never will!) are reading this. And this. And this. All over the world. I'll never know their life stories, I don't know if they're even born again or not, and I, well, I don't know. ha ha I like to think about things most people don't typically think about.

So for some neat things this past week:
It snowed 23 inches of snow. (Yes! 23 inches!)
While we were sledding the Lord worked out a witnessing opportunity with some skateboarders (who were borrowing our snow boards). It turned out pretty good-they listened long enough to get a gospel tract from my sister, get taken through the ten commandments, gospel, and repentance by me, and some more testimony, etc. by my Dad.
Then, yesterday we were driving around town and we stopped at a red light and I just happened to look over at the truck next to me and what do you know? It was one of the guys who we got to witness to reading our magnets. So of course my Dad encouraged me to jump out and give him a tract (yes we are CrAZy over winning souls- we will do almost anything! ha). I'm sure it was a little shocking to him to have a girl (with Bible messages all over her hoodie) jump out of a car (with Bible messages all over it as well) slide him a Gospel tract through the barely cracked window and then jump back in the car just before the light turned green. :) I don't know if he recognized us or not but all I know is that the Lord had his number. I pray that he gets saved.

It was such a blessing to have a SUPER sweet family stay with us. :) We had a great time and we were blessed and encouraged in the Lord. <3 I hope we can see them face to face again VERY SOOOON. :)

I'm super excited about all of our trips coming up. :) Beyond excited actually.

I have been enjoying watching the "Parousia girls" singing (my blog won't let me upload any Youtube vids right now so just click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfn4I3gbirg&list=RDaTezK_1EU8A&index=17

Here's a quiz I got from http://diligentlywaiting.blogspot.com/
1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush?
Blue and white
2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today?
My sister

3. What Were You Doing At 8 AM This Morning?
Helping making breakfast for the aforementioned family (they left for home this morning).

4. What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago?
Answering emails I think...

5. What Is Your Favorite Candy ?
ummm.... I guess dark (75%) chocolate? I try not to eat a lot of candy though. ha ha

6. What Is The Last Thing You Said Aloud?
"Well, I don't really like sweet tarts much anymore!" (I was deciding if I wanted to make "sweet tarts" my favorite candy, ha).

7. What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavor?
Death by Chocolate!

8. What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink?
Water (All I ever drink is water!)

9. What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping?
Hmmm....probably about 30 hours

10. Have you ever made a promise you swore to keep?
no.

11. Have You Bought Any New Clothing Items This Week?
No.  I would like to shop more, but I have this problem called "lack of money". ;) I went shopping with my mom and that sweet family, but I didn't get anything. I did get to pass out tracts! :)

12. The Last Sporting Event You Watched?
Don't watch sports. I get out there and play them!

13. What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn?
Extra butter! (I eat popcorn at least once or twice a week...)

14. Who Is The Last Person You Sent A Message To On FaceBook?
Don't got a Facebook. But I did email my friend Heather.

15. Ever Go Camping?
No. Want to soo badly though.

16. Take vitamins daily?
Yes. And Coconut oil.

17. Do You Go To Church Every Sunday?
I am the Church (according to the Bible) but as in assembling with the saints every Sunday, yes. :)

18. Do You Have A Tan?
No. I also happen to like my pale complexion. *smile*

19. Do You Like Chinese Food Over Pizza?
CHINESE FOOD!!!!!! Pizza is not good (unless homemade). 

20. Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw?
Don't drink soda. But I do like water with a straw sometimes.

21. Who Are You Currently Talking To On AIM?
I don't even know what AIM is. =P

22. What Are You Doing Tomorrow?
School, teaching siblings, playing guitar, chores, etc.

23. Where Is Your Dad?
Why? That's weird. He's out at the moment...

24. Look To Your Left, What Do You See?
My sister who is reading along with me. :)

25. What Color Is Your Watch?
Silver with  purple in the middle (I currently need batteries, and honestly I NEVER wear it).

26. What Do You Think Of When You Hear Australia?
Kangaroos and dusty wastelands. =P

27. What Is Your Birthstone?
Turquoise. So Beautiful!

28. Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru?
I prefer to eat at home. But it depends. I like witnessing so....

29. What Is Your Favorite Number?
3! Reminds me of God.

30. Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone?
My Dad.

31. Any Plans Today?
Uhh.... I don't quite know. Wash my hair?

32. Health Freak?
Trying to be one more now. I'm studying all into it. I think being healthy is FUN and obviously good for you. :)


33. Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now?
I dunno.

34. Last Song Listened To?
"Father I Adore you" (Maranatha Praise playlist 1 currently playing right now)

35. Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards?
aha, mayyyybe....  weird question.

36. Do You Have A Maid Service Clean Your House?
I wish! Well, then I'd be lazy... but, It would be neat. :)

37. Favorite Pair Of Shoes/Boots You Wear All The Time?
My leather boots in winter and my "Toms knockoffs" by "Airwalk" in the summer. 

38. Are You Jealous Of Anyone?
Nah.

39. Is Anyone Jealous Of You?
Yes. I know people are for a fact. (I know people are jealous of my family anyways! I wish they weren't.)

40. Do You Love Anyone?
Of course!  There's lots of people I love. GOD first! And then my family, my friends, and even unbelievers who need the gospel.
41. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?
Yes.

42. What Do You Usually Do During The Day?
School, play guitar, teach, chores, write, read the Bible, pray, journal, talk, help, etc. My days are VERY BUSY. I hardly ever have a dull moment.

43. Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now?
Noooo....I do dislike some people. ;)

44. Do You Use The Word “Hello” Daily?
Maybe.

45. Would You Rather Be Alone?
Most of the time actually I do. (Up in my room reading, praying, journaling, etc.) But I kind of force myself into being a "people person". I don't want to be selfish and just focused on me... I'm not big on socializing though I'm not like hiding in a corner the whole time! ha ha  I do really enjoy talking to my friends when I actually get to see them.

46. Do You Like Cats?
Yes. I have one! He's adorable too. :)
 

47. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?
Nope.

48.Where Did You Get Your Worst Scar From?
I don't think I have one. Actually I do! ha ha My worst scars are from long boarding accidents...

49. Hair Color?
Dark brown.
 
50. Last CD Played?
Umm... I don't own any. I think we had a hymn C.D. in the kitchen earlier.

51. Last Bubble Bath?
When I was recently super sick (actually it was an "Epsom salt" bath).


52. Last Time You Cried?
When we were singing "I Love You With The Love of The Lord" to the sweet family when they were about to leave this morning.

53. Last Meal?
Eating "Chicken Riggies" right now.

54. Text Or Call?
I HATE texting. I really don't like calling either. ha

55. Favorite Animal?
Horses
56. Girlie Girl Or Tomboy?
A bit of both. Used to a WHOLE lot more "tomboyish" but now that I'm older I'm more "Lady-like" and "Feminine."

57. Have You Ever Lost Someone?
Yes.

58. Have You Ever Slept Until 1 PM?
NEVER!  

59. Have You Ever Been Drunk And Threw Up?
NEVER NEVER NEVER drunk! And NEVER EVER EVER will be!!!

60. List Six People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything To:
Six is far too many.  God, my parents, and my sister.

61. List Three Favorite Colors/Shades.
Blue, yellow, green.

62. Have You Ever Laughed Until You Cried?
YES!

63. Went Behind Your Parents Backs?
Contrary to popular belief, I was not a perfect child. ;)  Actually, I was somewhat rotten.  So, yes.

64. Who Posted This Before You?
Jaime

65. Who is the best hugger that you know of?
Ummm....I don't know?! That's a little weird....

66. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
No....Love is far too deep, far too incredible for that.  I think people get "highly attracted" but not "in love."

67. Is There Something You Want To Tell Someone?
Yes. That Jesus saves! I wish I could give the gospel, repentance, etc. to the world!

68. Are You A Flirt?
Absolutely not!

69. Are You Easy To Read?
I don't know.

70. How Many Kids Do You Want To Have?
  How ever many the Lord gives me is just fine. =)

71. Do You Want To Change Your Name?
Only to what my Future husband's name is.

72. Last Time You Saw Your Father?
Umm... normally he's always around :) but right now he's gone. I think about 2 hours ago. I miss him!

73. What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
7ish.

74. What Were You Doing At Midnight Last Night?
Trying in vain to actually fall asleep.

75. What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room?
All my books, and my guitar.

Well, better get!
~Princess Purity Hope <3




Comments

  1. I read your posts when I have time Hope! And remember that you are writing 'as unto the Lord' so someone reads this that needs it. And yes, most time, people don't comment. Thank you for sharing your life with us; many I am sure are inspired by your zeal and love for our Lord Jesus Christ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I know you do Auntie! Thanks for your encouragement. I know, and even if no one ever read my blog I'd still blog because it is fun. :)
      Love ya!
      ~Hope<3

      Delete
  2. That was a awesome hope I love u and thank u for that great blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are SOOO sweet sister! Thanks for all your encouragement. You are a blessing to me. I love you too. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts