Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

🩵 New Goals!!! / A new month!

 




Hello, y’all! Here to encourage ya with some fresh and new goals for a brand new month! Aren’t thou excited?! 

(Well, I am Anyways…)

Since I’m sooooooo incredibly busy what did I decide? To make my life even busier…  haha 

God is sooo good, been answering a lot of prayers, and I’m super excited about His Favour and blessings on our month of strict discipline. :)

🩵🩵🩵Jesus FIRST. Always. 🩵🩵🩵

My parents and Sister Grace are doing a month of strict carnivore, and we’re doing strict Ketovore (‘Cept I have to eat some sweet potatoes and fruit cuz I have the fastest metabolism known to man! Ha). 

Everyone is working on stretches and a holistic approach to our health (Dad’s been preaching a sermon series on this topic and I LOVE it!).

Hadassah, Grace, and I have started the 14 chapters in the Bible a day challenge. 🩵🩵🩵🩵  super exciting!!! :D

Faith, Havilah, Hadassah, and I are going SUPER DUPER strict on ballet workouts, a workouts, and over achieving flexibility! This is sooo fun!!! And hard (but Hartingers love challenges.) 

Care to join??? Have fun!





Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts