Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Hidden Cucumber!!!!

 This huge cuke was hidden in my garden! What a monster!!! Haha  Thought I’d share with my lovelies. :) 

Obviously un-eatable by humans so I fed it to the my baby chickens. ❤️❤️❤️πŸ₯°



Comments

  1. We had the same thing happen with a cucumber AND zuchinni. Lol. We also gave it to the chickens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really?! I didn’t know that y’all have gardens and chickens out there! Why didn’t you tell us?!

      Delete
    2. Oh, no! I meant when we lived in Virginia!
      I so wish we could have chickens now! πŸ’”

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts